Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard an interview with French. No way that guy stays eligible academically with some sort of cheating. He can barely speak a sentence correctly. Just seems like no thought is being given to off the field stuff.
Do you really think it's necessary to post this stuff. I know it's your opinion but some opinions shouldn't be plastered on message boards. I'm also sure this comment could very easily get back to the young man.

The guy who says he's got the biggest usually has a tiny one.
WTF...no need to be an *******. I don't think that IQ is worth a damn. It sure hasn't stopped me from doing a lot of stupid stuff...

That being said..I'm not stupid either.

I was tested several times by school workers because I have a learning disability when I was young. The lowest I scored was 146. Like I said though...it has never helped me much.

Arkansas, Missouri, and Ole Miss in the SEC looking for coaches. Potential for MSST, Vandy, Ky?

Yeah yeah vote of confidence and I’m not leaving have been issued before.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Do you really think it's necessary to post this stuff. I know it's your opinion but some opinions shouldn't be plastered on message boards. I'm also sure this comment could very easily get back to the young man.
But then how else would everyone know how much smarter he was than an 17/18 year old kid out of Memphis?

WTF...no need to be an *******. I don't think that IQ is worth a damn. It sure hasn't stopped me from doing a lot of stupid stuff...

I was tested several times by school workers because I have a learning disability when I was young. The lowest I scored was 146. Like I said though...it has never helped me much.
Dummy

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

Then I'd bet their testing was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back