Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You love Asheville? I must say, i'm impressed.

12 Bones- Chipotle Blueberry Ribs (Obamas fav place in Asheville).

May i suggest...Polynesian Wings at East Side Grill? The Nitro Chocolate Stout at Pisgah? Pisgah Red Devil Cherry coupled with Nuts & Bolts Burger (Smoked Bacon, Egg, & Brisquet) at Creekside Taphouse? Dinner? Honey Drizzled lobster nugs at Lobster Trap? Goes good with a Weeheavyer from French Broad Brewing!

For some romantic bull ****. Goat brewery - Wedge River Arts - Vadim Bora Russian Imperial Stout - walk around check out all local artisans in the restored turn of the century textile mill.
Thanks for the suggestions..I love Western NC in general. The whole area is beautiful, unlike Kentucky they have not raped the natural landscape into an ugly wasteland. Eastern Kentucky could be, and still is in some small places, a beautiful outdoors wonderland if the Coal and logging industry would finally leave it be. As it is, the rivers and creeks are mostly toxic mudholes, and the mountains that have not been flattened or blasted into a moonscape by strip mining are getting logged to death...it is sad

Last edited:
Would be...I've not been in that range since freshman year of HS. 20 years ago...

but @nicksjuzunk will tell ya it's not the weight it's the look. Cause 190 can look "fat" and 220 can look "lean" it's all about muscle vs fat. So that's why I'm not too worried about the scale.
Exactly right. It's a deception to even talk about "weight" or "losing weight." You can lose weight just losing all your muscle and then letting your bones hollow out. You can lose weight just by unhealthily dehydrating yourself for a few days and losing no fat at all. It's a scam and it works by being a form of flattery.

Hey Kensucky....

source.gif

- Nieds (probably)

I still remember and recall how many of you flipped on CJP during the Kentucky game and then quickly flipped back once the team figured it out and pulled out the win.

Try not to be so hypocritical - either you believe in him and back him or you don't - I don't care either way.

But losses and bad game plans might happen - don't let that be your deciding factor - look at the big picture.

Don't get lost in the 60 minute game and lose your faith.

Last edited:
There is that deadly Rocky top curse going around right now. ( Hurts, Fromm, the Bama poster guy on gameday plus Paul Finebaum) ... All had unexpected losses after publicly disrespecting the VOLS. So, Mississippi beats LSU?:cool:
I think he was trying to slam Bama but didn't execute the delivery. He's pretty friendly toward Tennessee historically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back