Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree...It was a good call, but horrible execution..of course you could say they should have known horrible execution from their WR/RB/QB was a high probability...but if he throws a good ball there it is a great play, and they probably win.
If you think any play in which Bowden throws the ball is good, you are delusional. He has ZERO mechanics. It doesn't matter if the WR is open if you can't throw the ball accurately.

Reactions: OrangenSC
12 on the field after the TO was beyond bad. Absolutely can’t happen.

I know we all are very excited and rightfully so about this turnaround from the dead of September but even last night there was some coaching issues that have to fixed if Pruitt is going to get this program above and beyond where butch took it
That’s the first time that’s happened all year calm tf down.... it is frustrating but the world isn’t ending...

12 on the field after the TO was beyond bad. Absolutely can’t happen.

I know we all are very excited and rightfully so about this turnaround from the dead of September but even last night there was some coaching issues that have to fixed if Pruitt is going to get this program above and beyond where butch took it
Bama had the same mistake yesterday on their interception in the first half. Mistakes happen.

That 63 number has to be including redshirts and injuries. We have 78 Scholarship players on our roster. It is a bit misleading...

Yep, it has to be the guys available to play. We're looking at something like a dozen RSs, including injuries and ineligibles (Gibbs). I think we only lose 10 scholarship SRs (and Kennedy and CFA could potentially get another year), so we should be back at a solid 85 next year.

ESPN FPI now says our projected W/L is 6.3-5.7. 90% chance of beating Vandy but only 40% chance of beating Mizzou. I think we take em both. Bye week came at a perfect time.
Tennessee has been giving the double Fred Rogers to the FPI for weeks now. Don’t even care about that metric

That’s the first time that’s happened all year calm tf down.... it is frustrating but the world isn’t ending...

Early in the season we had many issues with getting the right players on the field. It’s certainly been better but that’s the kind of thing we would be very mad at today if they get it into the end zone. 12 men can’t happen any time but especially after a TO

I disagree...It was a good call, but horrible execution..of course you could say they should have known horrible execution from their WR/RB/QB was a high probability...but if he throws a good ball there it is a great play, and they probably win.
Oh i definitely agree it could’ve worked but he hadn’t show at that point he could complete really anything. I guess i would’ve went with more of a trickeration if i was taking a long TD shot

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Oh i definitely agree it could’ve worked but he hadn’t show at that point he could complete really anything. I guess i would’ve went with more of a trickeration if i was taking a long TD shot
He was going for the kill shot. Lol, I think he thought merely throwing at all was trickeration. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can JG be trusted to start now? I’m convinced it’s a mental issue for him. When he sees the team struggling and comes off the bench, there’s less pressure on him and plays more instinctively. When he’s the starter he feels like he has to “manage” the game which leads to bad decisions.

IMO they gotta start Maurer again against Mizzou. If he can’t get it done go to JG again. For whatever reason that’s the key to getting him to play well.
Nope nope nope...what they are doing with him is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back