Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say the USC247 writeup on the game is GLORIOUS, but I especially liked this portion:

"One of the scariest aspects of this loss is how many freshmen Tennessee had on the field and many of them made big plays throughout the game. Their linebackers, in particular, are going to be really good."

How much credit does Jauan Jennings, one guy out of dozens who has played for the team this year, deserve for this? How do you recognize this guy, minus the stats and the championships, in the pantheon of UT greats? He undoubtedly deserves a spot. He has more "all-time great moments" than anyone in recent memory.
Secn said first vol to get over 150 and 2 tds vs sec opponent since Stallworth 2001...legendary performance tonight!! He was also hurting Bama. Dude has turned another level as of late.

Post from the SC game thread: "For all you gamecocks fans here that were born after the turn of the recent century the gamecocks for the first 100 years of football were basically a .500 team ... during your lifetime gamecocks have had around 3-4 exceptional seasons ... sooo 120 or so years this is what it is .. if you continue to be a gamecock fan , your life will be better if you pay attention to the gamecock past."

That says it all right there. SC fans will have a much easier time if they can just accept the fact they their program is beneath ours. All this "I can't believe we lost to Tennessee" nonsense is rich. A couple of goodish seasons changes nothing, this is who you are. The UT of the past decade is NOT who we are.

Let's just say the USC247 writeup on the game is GLORIOUS, but I especially liked this portion:

"One of the scariest aspects of this loss is how many freshmen Tennessee had on the field and many of them made big plays throughout the game. Their linebackers, in particular, are going to be really good."
And we ain't even got all of them here yet!

Check out the good sell on play actiom, then sells a rollout, then a very nice setup, good feet, quick release, and an accurate ball

u can see he's taken some good coaching

I’ve watched this over and over because it amazes me just how loud that crowd gets even through phone audio playback.the sell on the rollout along with foot work was a thing of beauty.reminded me a lot of a Peyton Manning type of foot work,when he fakes the hand off and kinda shuffled his feet.it looked so much like him selling that play.truly amazing throw.

Maybe I missed it, but does anyone know who was the "under radar" (per Atlanta VOL) recruit that was at the game? Was thinking maybe it was Washington and/or Sewell, or at least hoping it was those guys.

He never said but if it was a (Highly) rated recruit that came in under that radar then he will be the only one able to tell you and even given that,he will pay you in “Hints” so good luck😭😂 but I’m curious myself so.

Reactions: JP_UT_O&W
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back