Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said last night that there's no other way with the schedule. Does anyone see a single win other than MAYBE Vanderbilt left? The seat is already scorching hot. When we inevitably get blown out by TAMU, AU, and get to end the season with a blowout to UF who heads on to the SECCG it will be hotter than we've ever seen, including both Dooley and Butch at peak hot seat.
The TAMU blowout has been delayed. Auburn...if there is any upset left, it is this one. If we upset Auburn and beat Vandy, as expected, then flames are likely put out. Even though we know 2 beatdowns are left (assuming all games get played, which is looking less likely by the week).

Yes...so was Willie Taggart’s. They paid it and ended up with Mike Norvell. Think the Auburn bunch wouldn’t pay up to land Saban’s kryptonite?
I thought it was like $50 mil. Would be hard to sell that in the middle of a pandemic

I wonder if MIT Beaver has reached out to Gruden to gage his interest in possibly coming to UT as our future head coach. I bet he still owns land here and his son is a graduate of here so there's that. We need someone on this pretty fast before South Carolina gets involved and they start beating us every year :eek::eek::eek:

On a scale of 1-10 where would a Doug Marrone hire rank. Because I think that's a real possibility with Fulmer making the call.

Marrone is a good shout. Real possibility.

Mark Richt is another one.

I also wonder is Mark Dantoni would be interested.

Dantonio is an odd one. Does he have gas left in the tank like Rick Barnes? He was pretty damn elite for 5-6 years at MSU and then the wheels fell off. I actually thought he might be a decent hire for South Carolina.

You only move on from Pruitt if you know he has lost control and Hugh calls you and says such and such wants me but I want you. Are you going to a move this yr or next? Then you make the move now and bite the bullet. If not then you ride it out and hope Pruitt does better with a normal spring and fall. If not you may end up with freaking marrone

Dantonio is an odd one. Does he have gas left in the tank like Rick Barnes? He was pretty damn elite for 5-6 years at MSU and then the wheels fell off. I actually thought he might be a decent hire for South Carolina.
He’s also really dirty so if you’re going that route, theoretically you’d just hire Freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back