Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out----Bill Belichick said Cam Newton was absolutely going to be his QB because he gives them the best chance to win. This was after he was benched in their loss last Sunday.

I guess coaches know things fans don't know.
Just never make that comparison again. Cam has won an MVP, made a Super Bowl, etc.

Funny how everyone is crowning Schiano in the media for beating a likely very bad MState team. How quickly they have forgotten about Mike Leach.

I’d say the better comparison is Schiano and what’s happening at Arkansas. I don’t think Arkansas wins many more games this Season nor do I think Rutgers does but by winning just a few that’s more than expected

JG is and will always be a loser. It’s clear that he’s lost the team

Never understood this mindset of wanting to trash players by calling them losers.

JG has taken his lumps, taken sh*t from fans. By all accounts he works his butt off. It’s not like the dude isn’t trying. He just ain’t the guy.

Never understood this mindset of wanting to trash players by calling them losers.

JG has taken his lumps, taken sh*t from fans. By all accounts he works his butt off. It’s not like the dude isn’t trying. He just ain’t the guy.
Not talking about him as a person. There’s no doubt he’s a tough SOB and a good person. Loser on the field

Reactions: UTSuave’
Ladies and Gents....I need some prayer for my Mother In Law. She had a really bad migraine this morning that was causing her to vomit. She went to the emergency room and they ran a bunch of xrays and test and found that she has a brain hemorrhage in the back of her head. She is in ICU right now.

Check this out----Bill Belichick said Cam Newton was absolutely going to be his QB because he gives them the best chance to win. This was after he was benched in their loss last Sunday.

I guess coaches know things fans don't know.
He probably still does give them the best chance. He's seen Stidham and he is just as bad. We haven't gotten to really see the others this year in a game.

I was comparing the thoughts of Pruitt and Belichick-----get a life
That shouldn’t be the case. Belichick groomed arguably the greatest quarterback in NFL history. The NFL is much different than college. Teams in the NFL often tank and attempt to groom quarterbacks. At Tennessee(and the entirety of CFB) there is no margin for error. Your quarterback has one bad game, you lose and your season is likely over. JG has had 4 years of opportunity here and we’re trying to win. I don’t think Pruitt is a terrible coach but he’s being stubborn in that regard. Elite coaches figure it out and quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back