Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sick of SEC corruption...

Saban goes right back after positive test (couldn’t care less if it’s accurate), while our players are out 14 days for being around somebody “positive”...

I can’t wait for this stuff to end... including the SEC bias...

This is embarrassing. Even if we get the win it’s very apparent that we have some coaching issues. How do you have 4 turnovers and not go to your star freshman? Other teams have tried it. I don’t understand how you put JG in that series after Shrout. Embarrassing.

I hear what y’all are saying, I agree we win the game in the second half. But this coaching is not good for the present or the future.

This program is a total embarrassment. We can’t even find a decent QB. Chaney has been awful and we don’t even look like care if we win.

Reactions: Kristy*
I like Pruitt a lot- nut I’ve also managed lots of folks, and sometimes smart people bury themselves. It’s not looking good for CJP unfortunately.

Guys, I'm not trying to be negative but it's really hard but we look poorly coached mainly on offense. We can't block, we can't run routes correctly, QB play is horrendous and the RB's just go down first point of contact. And we have no fire except a couple of players. They have had Inky, Al Wilson and others speak with the players and I give up. Somebody needs to step up and be a leader like yesterday. And we need to roll the dice and change QB's, it can't hurt or be worst.

I understand limited practices and covid-19 but everyone in the country has went through the same thing nothing different and we need to quit using that as an excuse for poor performance and no fire and heart. A good ass chewing is in order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back