Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently went down a rabbit hole with vintage cast iron. One of my Wagners is circa early 1900's.

49664358256_b7f41785e2_c.jpg

49664622352_bd182fee17_c.jpg

49663821958_8a4d5418f2_c.jpg
That's sweet. It's amazing how much there is to learn and know! Love the rack you have there. Displays nicely!

Floridas O line isn't great this year. In the run or pass
Idk they are top 15 in rushing yard lines and top 20 in (not) allowing sacks. They are 3rd in the league in YPC. They are pretty solid from what I've seen. Not sure about elite, but it was an expected strength and so far looks the part through 2 games.

I do NOT believe their RBs are that good on their own. Same as UK. Their OL is absolutely dominating opponents in the run game, far and away #1 in the SEC, I sure as heck don't believe their RBs are really nfl level like stats might suggest.

*Though I do believe Trask continually helps his OL as well. He is quick at decisions.

Last edited:
Yep. Pickens, that short small fast kick returnman, and Zeus are the three guys I expect to hurt us

hopefully we can minimize their potential damage and make plays on the other side of the ball to counterbalance... If JG comes to play and doesn't make any turnovers, our defense doesn't give up any big plays, I think we keep this close and respectable. If we are able to pressure their QB and make him uneasy the entire game and we move the ball consistently and keep long drives sustained and come away with some type of points the majority of our drives, we steal the upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back