Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Not having a penis felt awful. It’s most men’s worst fear. For me I was never worried about sex, because I already had two children. It was always more about my self-confidence and simple things like using the loo."

MacDonald also decided to request an extra two inches on the $65,000 appendage.

He didn't want a new penis for sex, but he requested an additional 2 inches?

iu

But then he found out from his doctor about the so-called “penis master”

Wonder if he has a specialized license plate like the Azz Man?

iu

I know everyone is loving the size on our Oline, but let's hope we are continuing to practice and get better there--- just because we have the size, we need to be able to execute. Don't forget at one point it took us 4 downs on the 2 yard line to punch it in this past weekend against mizz... What would GA's D line have done? We got the hoss's, but they gotta execute and road grade... With that said, I'm confident that this staff will have every position improving every week, which is a nice change of pace from botch.

Florida- Texas a&m...... who yall got?

Florida defense isn't good against the run, DL is razor thin... ill be watching closely

I expect a lot of points in that game, but I expect the gators will score more because I think Trask and those UF WRs/TE to explode on the TAMU secndary same as Mac Jones and the Bama WRs did. Spiller should run for some yards against the gator D, but scoring that way won't come at the pace UF will score through the air.

LOL. Mutumbo was never going anywhere other than Georgetown.

Come on man if you followed his recruitment many of the National experts said he was coming to Tennessee. Sure it’s no shame to lose him but many many many folks thought he was going to be a vol

There are plenty of post like this one over in his thread

Eric Bossi on Rivals said we lead for Mutombo over Georgetown with Stanford also still in the hunt.

Last edited:
Come on man if you followed his recruitment many of the National experts said he was coming to Tennessee. Sure it’s no shame to lose him but many many many folks thought he was going to be a vol

Let's see. He picks the same school as his Hall-of-Fame father, which was 100% predicted by crystal ball picks. Not a fail or bad day. Barnes is recruiting just fine in case you've not noticed.

Let's see. He picks the same school as his Hall-of-Fame father, which was 100% predicted by crystal ball picks. Not a fail or bad day. Barnes is recruiting just fine in case you've not noticed.

Again that 100% was slanted the other way just a week ago. We led in the crystal ball category

But as I said there is no shame in losing him but we need a big man to go with the unreal talent we have coming in 1-3 positions. That’s why I said we need smith Friday. Surely you can agree with that?

I know everyone is loving the size on our Oline, but let's hope we are continuing to practice and get better there--- just because we have the size, we need to be able to execute. Don't forget at one point it took us 4 downs on the 2 yard line to punch it in this past weekend against mizz... What would GA's D line have done? We got the hoss's, but they gotta execute and road grade... With that said, I'm confident that this staff will have every position improving every week, which is a nice change of pace from botch.

Um, pretty sure the Olinemen practice every week same as the rest of the team.

Georgia is very much a factor
Again, you’re showing how much you don’t know and how much you don’t comprehend & see past the BS. With Mutumbos son choosing Gtown, he’s showing his hand. He knew he wasn’t gonna be the PF we take in this class cuz he knows Jabari is likely coming here. Drink another cup of coffee and slap yourself.

Reactions: ob79
Again, you’re showing how much you don’t know and how much you don’t comprehend & see past the BS. With Mutumbos son choosing Gtown, he’s showing his hand. He knew he wasn’t gonna be the PF we take in this class cuz he knows Jabari is likely coming here. Drink another cup of coffee and slap yourself.

It’s certainly possible that him going to Georgetown is a good sign for us but you are wrong to discount Georgia.

In fact VQ said last night they think it’s between us and Georgia with a slight lean to Us. So if you have been following closely like you said you wouldn’t come here saying Georgia isn’t a factor

That’s definitely what I’d call that.

Interesting. 😂
Like who in the world thinks Pruitt needs an anonymous message board poster to tell him he needs to watch the TE. Im almost positive if Pruitt needs that then he isn't the guy for the job. I am also very positive that Pruitt has forgotten more about scheming a defense than what that poster ever knew to start with. So lets let the guy that knows what hes doing figure it out.

It’s certainly possible that him going to Georgetown is a good sign for us but you are wrong to discount Georgia.

In fact VQ said last night they think it’s between us and Georgia with a slight lean to Us. So if you have been following closely like you said you wouldn’t come here saying Georgia isn’t a factor
Crean is a fraud. He can’t develop talent and he got super lucky with Edwards. Stop being that guy. Smith is a really smart kid and he’s said it time and again, he wants to be challenged and developed. We all know who is the best In our conference & maybe the nation. Rick Barnes.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Like who in the world thinks Pruitt needs an anonymous message board poster to tell him he needs to watch the TE. Im almost positive if Pruitt needs that then he isn't the guy for the job. I am also very positive that Pruitt has forgotten more about scheming a defense than what that poster ever knew to start with. So lets let the guy that knows what hes doing figure it out.
Yeah that’s almost as bad as thinking about converting your best RB recruit to LB. Or thinking you know more than what you actually know *cough cough* multiple posters

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Crean is a fraud. He can’t develop talent and he got super lucky with Edwards. Stop being that guy. Smith is a really smart kid and he’s said it time and again, he wants to be challenged and developed. We all know who is the best In our conference & maybe the nation. Rick Barnes.

If you and I were making the decision it would be easy but we aren’t. Like I said go read up on what the experts are saying if you want to say You have followed his recruitment. What you think or what you would do doesn’t mean you know what a recruit is thinking sorry to bust your bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back