Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Ole Miss?

iu

Did you download "filelinked" yet? It simplifies downloading sideloaded apps.

The filelinked store for Cobra Hosting is 66528978.

There are several different players you can use. The one called "tivimate" is the one I like the best. It appears to be the easiest for recordings too.

If you are using a firestick, you'll run out of memory. This video will show you how to expand it.

This is good info. Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: sjt18
USC vs UT score prediction..
Cocks message board predictions. They're pretty much 50/50 with their predictions so far.
I truthfully think this guy is right:

I look at it this way. Tennessee was 20 points better last year. I then asked who got better during the off-season through recruiting? Tennessee did. Truthfully our window closed against UT s couple years back. They've surpassed us again. Tenn 30 SC 16.

This guy recognizes reality. We were down and were below them. But we're getting better, they have gotten worse. While they've got a couple of players here and there, they don't have a talented team. We are far more talented than they are. If they had a true difference maker at QB they could make up for that, but they don't. While we are still behind bama, ga, and fl (maybe), we are ahead of SC, Mizzou, Vandy, and KY and hopefully we aren't looking back. Truthfully, KY is closer to us than SC is at this moment.

SC's only hope is that us starting slow the last two years is not a coincidence but a Pruitt problem. That's their only chance. If we're ready to play we should beat them fairly easily. They just don't have the skill players. And we are far better on both lines.

I truthfully think this guy is right:

This guy recognizes reality. We were down and were below them. But we're getting better, they have gotten worse. While they've got a couple of players here and there, they don't have a talented team. We are far more talented than they are. If they had a true difference maker at QB they could make up for that, but they don't. While we are still behind bama, ga, and fl (maybe), we are ahead of SC, Mizzou, Vandy, and KY and hopefully we aren't looking back. Truthfully, KY is closer to us than SC is at this moment.

SC's only hope is that us starting slow the last two years is not a coincidence but a Pruitt problem. That's their only chance. If we're ready to play we should beat them fairly easily. They just don't have the skill players. And we are far better on both lines.
I agree completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back