Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

iu

Can’t pull for Fatrick regardless and would even make an argument that he brings the Ryder Cup team down a bit regardless of some of his individual success. He creates an awkward vibe in the team room and no one wants to play with him.

Thief, cheat, etc. He’s just flat out low character and there is a reason he’s burned so many bridges in his time.

I get his character is questionable. I probably wouldn’t normally care for him. I don’t agree about the Ryder Cup though. Our Ryder Cup organization was just awful, and he has brought some toughness to it. Just the way I feel. He’s still a grinder and good golfer and will be around for a while.

Replacing the brew with a coke zero and Jack. I just want to say, I'm on here every day loving the back and forth. This is the only social media I do. We have serious political disagreements and that is what makes this country a great place. I'm a disabled veteran and a die hard VOL. Believe it or not I have a kid who became a Peyton scholar. I absolutely love this board and what EVERYONE brings. As we approach next Saturday let's put all the ******** aside and be United VOLS...20200919_162714.jpg

I get his character is questionable. I probably wouldn’t normally care for him. I don’t agree about the Ryder Cup though. Our Ryder Cup organization was just awful, and he has brought some toughness to it. Just the way I feel. He’s still a grinder and good golfer and will be around for a while.

Yep - he could care less what the haters say. He seems to be working on cleaning up the bad boy personality due to his scrapes with the tour. I just want him to keep his Ryder Cup mojo. He's got the killer instinct, is tough as nails, and is not afraid to win. Has some serious short game skills that are on display this week.

Reactions: VolGee4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back