Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibbs was the best player on offense last year during practice according to the reports. Some said he was "special".
Unfortunately nearly every transfer we have ever had in all sports is described as the next coming while sitting out and rarely end up being that good

Guys I’ve said in a polite way that Gibbs isn’t a factor. Read into it what you want. If that is withholding then I’m sorry. I think multiple people have pondered whether to play and have went back and forth. Who knows what happens but kids changed their minds in recruiting so why not this?
-Austin Price.

used to be that way about my tying stuff. still ocd about my casts. as if the fish givr a rats rear about that.

Good luck man.
I have to admit, I’m still really struggling with learning good knots to tie. Everything else I do just fine with. I have dead nerves in a few fingers on each hand. Makes it a sonava when you trying to work with that line

I have to admit, I’m still really struggling with learning good knots to tie. Everything else I do just fine with. I have dead nerves in a few fingers on each hand. Makes it a sonava when you trying to work with that line
When I first started fishing, learned the trilene knot. There are guys who swear that tying nail knots, or circle knot around a lure helps it to act more natural.

If you're a tourney or soft plastics guy, learn one good one. Ive seen some Pro's do a quick loopover, not sure what kinda knot it is. They do it to change out lures quick.

I tie and fish big stuff mainly bc i grew up on Hank Parker, and, John Anderson music. (Bass Fishing is my love).

Specifically for this reason, i cant stand tying those bullcrap nail and loop to loops in water, that small stuff is for trout nerds.

For salt, it would be good to know a bimini. That's about it. It's all about hardware, ie circle hooks, good line, and good reel.

Reactions: bluegrasser
When I first started fishing, learned the trilene knot. There are guys who swear that tying nail knots, or circle knot around a lure helps it to act more natural.

If you're a tourney or soft plastics guy, learn one good one. Ive seen some Pro's do a quick loopover, not sure what kinda knot it is. They do it to change out lures quick.

I tie and fish big stuff mainly bc i grew up on Hank Parker, and, John Anderson music. Specifically for this reason, i cant stand tying those bullcrap nail and loop to loops in water, that small stuff is for trout nerds.
Yeah all that crap just gets to be a bit much. I actually watched a lot of videos of the Trilene and Palomar knot today so I’m gonna try and focus in on one of them. I refuse to get one of those auto tie machine or the kind that welds your line. F that

News flash to some of you but Brandon Johnson starting in the slot. He is taking all 1st team reps in slot.
As usual, we appreciate your fully unbiased opinion.

And this is not a slight against BJ. He was a team player when he could have transferred. That is refreshing these days. I hope he has a great season.

Last edited:
Yeah all that crap just gets to be a bit much. I actually watched a lot of videos of the Trilene and Palomar knot today so I’m gonna try and focus in on one of them. I refuse to get one of those auto tie machine or the kind that welds your line. F that
Ive seem guides use a pair of blunt end snips to help tie. Ive got some in a box somewhere.

Lawd, that was three kids ago 🤦🏼‍♂️

Yeah, Palomar knot, that's the one.

The first three wideouts appear to be Josh Palmer, Deangelo Gibbs, and Jalin Hyatt."

How does any of this make sense? This was from Sunday
I think they were just saying those were the first 3 out in practice. Doesn't always mean something necessarily.

Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back