Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. No one gets it.
Go defend Butch or something.
Oh you know exactly what I mean!

giphy.gif

Grant Williams is playing well tonight. He’s doing a ton of things that will not make the stat sheet. Setting screens, boxing out, playing defense against Joel Embiid who is about 7 inches taller than him.

That can't be true. UK fans on Rupps Rafters said Grant could not make it in the NBA.

Going to probably sting a little here. But if he really wanted to make a difference he should have taken no salary this year. Taking no salary does not affect him one bit financially. A 15% reduction for him is an absolute joke...it doesn’t move the needle for him nor for the university. This is a PR play at best and I am not thrilled.

Neither am I.

Reactions: UTSuave’
This should be a main topic during the appeal... no way they can hang on to, or justify denial when this is brought up.
You’ve paid attention to the NCAA, right? There’s no rhyme or reason to anything they do so they can absolutely hang on to or justify whatever they want, regardless of how ludicrous it is.

Always liked you...never had the energy level to post it.

Thank you. I don’t post a ton, so I’ve never really expected to make much of an impression one way or the other. Nice to read though.

Edit: or were just being nice because you’re hoping I’ll grab you a tv when the sh!t hits the fan?

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinBob
Dude who has the “denied” stamp in his hand at NCAA who just arbitrarily denied Cade gonna be like

View attachment 301068
How can anyone in their right mind see a logical connection between any of these approvals/denials? Rule 1 in HR/Management is across the board handling of all peeps. Lawd, the moment someone feels singled out...watch out.

There is no rhyme or reason to NCAA's process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back