Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not Charlotte proper but Southern Range brewery out of Monroe’s Now that’s what I call Juice-Guava is one of the best Hazys in the state. It gets a lot of action at the bottle stores here in Asheville.
my brother lives in in Union county....i'm sure i can garner a tasting session....but that's a bold statement...some of th eones i mentoined above are some of the best i've had......

I'll take a miller light please.
i know, i used to be a gold top guy myself.....still like it over the other lite beers , but................................
DW6K.gif

Sorry young whipper snappers, Dobbs is an all time great Vol and fan favorite, but he couldn't hold Heath Shuler's jock strap.
He may have a longer NFL career you old geezer. Never saw Shuler completely take over games as much as Dobbs. If there was a wins above replacement stat in Football , Donna wins easily. 🙂

He may have a longer NFL career you old geezer. Never saw Shuler completely take over games as much as Dobbs. If there was a wins above replacement stat in Football , Donna wins easily. 🙂
You must have selectively watched. Singlehandedly beat UGA in only his second start. That was a loaded Dawgs team and he’s the only thing they couldn’t match up with. Dobbs had some great performances and notable wins. Never against as good a team.

Good news friends... since i have been caring for my best friend with glioblastoma since March, i have been getting tested regular to make sure i don’t bring Covid home when i go out to get food, supplies, etc. Covid is lethal to people doing radiation and or chemotherapy. and NOOOO! i am not a coronabro... protect the vunerable, but get back to life!79AD98BC-3C1D-4E67-9473-289BBC247C45.jpeg

Holy💩:

Travis Graf a KY Rivals Board moderator says people in the program are no longer upbeat about where they stand with Paulo Banchero and the steam has gone away. TN getting Kennedy and KY losing Payne to the Knicks
Decade of the Vols

NC’s in football and basketball at a minimum

Interesting, could set up rules or something for CFB to follow.

Lol, we’ve been doing something similar at work for a month now. 10 days after symptoms start or 3 days fever-free, whichever is longer. No symptoms? Keep on working. Way to try and catch up, MLB. Almost there.

so, Charlotte has been on a run of breweries oepening up and i think we now have 123,566 open micro breweries....lol.

my favs:
noda Radio Haze...it's really, really, really good.
Birdsong Brewing, Paradise City, hazy/session IPA....if you want a hazy, but don't want to get s**t faced after two beers, this is the beer for you. great beer.
Sugar Creek Brewing, Hazy Street Ipa....solid hazy/juicy...staple.
Sweet Water, Hop Hash Session IPA....this is the beer that has replaced Miller Lite as the beer to drink.....if you want to just drink beer....and a lot of it...and yes, i know it's from Atlanta...don't care. it's pretty good stuff.....better than that Founders all day ipa....

Sycamorme, Juiciness....Sycamore is a weird brewery...they're everywhere, but most of their beers i don't like...Juicyness is the go to for me.

Movin' on up Hazy IPA Birdsong Brewing....and Fake Plastic Treees Hazy Ipa, same brewer..both are very good, and tad different.....like them both a lot.....
[
Royal Bliss, another local brewer, only two beers that i really, really like....their Session IPA, and their Hazy...Captain Jacked IPA....both are good. one will get you to bed faster than the other. best part about this place is the location, and that i know the director of marketing for the company............kinda. lol. but an awesome spot to go hang out and have good beer...and they have a great kitchen too, which is a +25 compared to most breweries around here.....

there are others, and many are good. those are the ones i like right now....shout out ot Birdsong's brown ale....fan...freaking...tastic.

Captain Peanut Butter's Chocolatey Revenge from Noda is pretty good. I also like Sugar Creek's Saison.

I don't know why, but I'm taking it you're an IPA guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back