Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking into Ecuador. One thing that's nice, is you choose your climate by elevation.
One of my good friends moved down there about 4 years ago and he loves it. We played golf together for years but he gave up the game when he moved down there. He's just hanging out in retirement :):)

Maybe. Just maybe, looking at glass half full, the pressure on our players won't be as bad... because when we play Florida, we seem wound up tighter than a nun..
I think it stems from the fans. Fans expect bad things to go our way and for FL to get every “lucky” break. That energy is real. Ultimately it’s the team that needs to break the spell, but we need to get back to the days where us fans feel we can beat anybody any given week. The team feeds off that energy all the same. Hopefully, that good energy starts up again this year, and goes steady for the foreseeable future. Decade of the Vols, baby!

ACC and SEC can't wait this long through the week, holding up, looking good, getting praise for planning to play, watching the Big10 get their ass handed to them, and then decide to backpedal and cancel... they and we would look like idiots.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back