Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauutiful place. Boating out to a secluded spot on Fontana to camp is the best.

Crotchrocket or Harley?
Harley. We aren’t staying anywhere just driving up the mountain and then coming back down on another trail I forget the name

Beauutiful place. Boating out to a secluded spot on Fontana to camp is the best.

Crotchrocket or Harley?
A bike I stripped all the parts off of that weren’t needed, put salt water on it after grinding paint off, tractor supply back fender, custom front, custom handle bars, sting ray custom seat, suicide shift. Nasty rad rod lookin thing... friend of mine named her... Trashy B****h

Have you stopped by the motel or diner or whatever place? A group of us from work are going and I’ve never been.
Yeah I always stayed at the resort. Friend of mine worked there and I could get the heart shaped hot tub suite for 20 bucks. I wish I could say I only took one lady there

Reactions: Volsdeep4
For everyone worried about football in America just look to England and the EPL (or Europe and soccer in general). They are showing that major sport competitions can be played....but we might have to suck it up that no one will be there in person.

And I’m personally fine with there being sports, even if I can’t go to a stadium to watch them.
Difference being they took the virus seriously

NFL and NCAA Football will not be played in 2020. Every day we get closer to that reality
For right now, July 3, 2020. I’m sticking with football will happen in some shape. IF or maybe when, we’re told it won’t happen, then I’ll come to terms with it then. BUT for now I’m gonna continue to believe it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back