Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc. There are a few reasons I have never signed up for any of these apps. I still have my FB, but I get on about 1 time per 2-3 months just because my wife says "why didn't you like the photo I just posted!?!" to which I reply with "because of the reason why you are asking me to like it". I need to get rid of it. And this is coming from a 32 year old. I get wanting to "keep up with friends" and "follow my sports program", but:

1) How long has it been since you actually carried a meaningful convo with said person/people you are mentioning that you want to "stay in contact with"? If it has been over a year, good chance (realizing there are a few situations that are different) you actually don't care about the relationship

2) (just staying with sports here) there are many other ways like reading articles and fan sites where you get much more content than Twitter/Instagram/etc. A part of the fan experience is talking with a group of individuals who enjoy the same sport/team that you do (read Volnation here)

End rant. Man, I feel old now.
You don't have to be old to be wise.

Boys I am not one of these “wife bad” kind of guys but after three months of nonstop contact, we needed a break. If you are still stuck in a house with a girlfriend/ wifee, I have this one secret: Buy her a sewing machine. She just got hers and I’ve been doing nothing but drinking Miller Lite and watching Guy’s Grocery Games without any nagging all day. Seriously, I’ve been in a tank top and boxer briefs all day and she hasn’t said a word
Sounds like you definitely need some nagging. But I bet she is enjoying her distraction. 😉

OK, yes. Should Gundy have a consequence from wearing that DA shirt?

Sorry I'm behind.
Absolutely not from superiors. Players? Meh, if that's what they want.

Had a relative proud of the Dixie Chicks letting their politics be known(albeit tastelessly in another country), now mad about Gundy's shirt.
And 1 friend that was proud of the fans "expressing their freedoms", now thinks the players are way out of line.
It's almost like people's hardcore convictions of right/wrong/freedom, sways frivolously with which side agrees with their politics. But surely that would never happen. 😁😄😄

Personally, as long as both sides retain the freedom to settle it themselves, I'm good.
And any offended blue chip recruits should find a coach that dresses a little slouchy, in orange but without political logos.

Good lord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back