Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why for me, it wasn't a show. In fact I like all of the other characters besides him.

Pretty much like Seinfeld. Jerry was the least likable one IMO. What makes their genius. Surround yourself with a cast better at pulling it off than you.

You know......

Don’t do it.....

Like LeBron 😂

According to the CDC, so far this year, Florida has had 1,762 deaths from COVID and 5,185 from pneumonia. Average pneumonia deaths in Florida from 2013-2018 for the same time period are 918. Probably just a coincidence.
It’s like that all over. I’m tired of arguing with people about it though.

Also, with the NCAA tabling the one time transfer waiver until January, those transferring and seeking eligibility for this fall will have to win a waiver. As it was noted to us this week, there’s no way that the NCAA can work through every waiver in the summertime. That is why some believe the NCAA is going to grant most all waivers for a student athlete transferring closer to home. There remains a lot of confidence in Cade Mays winning his appeal.
-VolQuest.

Baseball is oversaturated. When there are 1000s of players lining up to play for pennies then that’s what the owners are going to pay them. Elasticity of demand. We don’t need 7+ levels of minor leagues. You’re not big league material kid. Get a real job.

Reactions: Catbone
Baseball is oversaturated. When there are 1000s of players lining up to play for pennies then that’s what the owners are going to pay them. Elasticity of demand. We don’t need 7+ levels of minor leagues. You’re not big league material kid. Get a real job.
The majority of minor league players are not MLB prospects. They’re simply organizational players, whose function is to fill out the required rosters to field teams for the real prospects to play on.

They're going after the USPS now, protestors possibly making their way out to the suburbs the dude on Unicorn Riot said

That's why for me, it wasn't a show. In fact I like all of the other characters besides him.
Loved it til the last 2 seasons. When it was originally announced that his character was doing a spinoff, I didn’t see it. But he was hilarious with a whole other set of characters other than Cheers.

Insanity breeds insanity..now criminals will do whatever they want with no repercussions...they could kill ten police and this idiot world will think it is justified.

Where is the media outrage that the protesters will cause a second wave of COVID-19 because of their lack of social distancing?

They're going after the USPS now, protestors possibly making their way out to the suburbs the dude on Unicorn Riot said
This is where they need to start shooting them. Burning down buildings and looting is one thing, harming people or their homes is another. I promise you I would take more than a few with me if they started toward my house.

Alabama be like: 🧐 Mm hm. Story checks out.
Was actually the other way around. Bama to win the West, Auburn to win the SEC. Had to do with opinion distribution and vote scoring iirc. Aka people were divided on them. More people had Auburn as the best, but also had more votes for finishing in the bottom half of the west.

So when it came to "who will win the sec?" Auburn got more votes. But lost the West vote because 4th, 5th, etc place votes aren't worth much and I think they tallied total points, not just 1st place votes.

I’m not sure I’ve ever understood this thinking. The owners are the reason the players have jobs- just like any other business. Sure, there is some give and take on both sides, and some owners will be more generous. But they became wealthy because they figured out how not to lose money. This is not really unusual in the business world.
Baseball would exist regardless of who the owns the teams. Let's not act like current MLB owners created baseball or their organizations. They didn't start a business and create new jobs (something I greatly respect). They just bought the orgs and the players that already had the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back