Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The first thing I do when I meet someone from Texas is ask them if they have heard of this song.

If they say yes, I proceed to say the angels were Davy Crockett(plus his Tennessee friends) and the promise land was the great state of Tennessee. Finish it off with “You are welcome”.

Then I walk away.

It's almost 10:00 pm here. I've spent a long day honoring my fallen comrades, both those l knew and those I didn't know.

Wherever you are, please join me in having a shot or a drink in honor of our fallen heroes. Then pour another drink and pour it out, for them.

Semper Fi to my fellow Marines, and to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Coasties who have served us faithfully through the years.

It's almost 10:00 pm here. I've spent a long day honoring my fallen comrades, both those l knew and those I didn't know.

Wherever you are, please join me in having a shot or a drink in honor of our fallen heroes. Then pour another drink and pour it out, for them.

Semper Fi to my fellow Marines, and to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Coasties who have served us faithfully through the years.

Well spoken, as those of us still here, it’s not about us, but our brethren that have no choice and can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back