Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf can we do ? Come on, McGill, are u saying if we all stand together and bitch about refereeing, we can get every call and/or every referee will never make a mistake ever again ? Nah, man, UT just has to kick other team's asses and the calls will come our way like it does for most good teams. Usually, in the course of a season the calls even out, anyway, imo. Although, usually the best teams get the benefit of the doubt, there is no great conspiracy
SMH..

Let's be real. There will be players from p5 teams that gets tested positive at some point. I just don't see how the NCAA allows it to go on. There would be lawsuits everywhere. It's sad but there is simply NO way we have a 12 game season.
It is so stupid..the world has to move the eff on...

You can't stop the f'n wind from blowing...the sooner we get to herd immunity, the better.

Yeah, so am I
Dude...you have to an idiot or willingly unbelieving to not see the officials conduct in that game as beyond defense. It was a screw job...one of the most blatant we gave ever seen...it wasn't one call it, it was multiple "worst call of the decade" horse💩 calls...one after another after another after another after another..

I don't believe you to be an idiot, you simply do not want to believe it, and I understand why, but the simple truth is...There is no "integrity of the game" anymore. They did not want us beating Alabama...period.

Ok so here’s my secret cheeseburger recipe.

Half 80/20 ground beef, half homemade sausage over pecan fire. Topped with pork belly or bacon, grilled onions, avocado, fried egg, either Jalapeño pimento cheese or melted sharp cheddar. I like Dukes mayo and hienz ketchup.
Congrats on being a potential client

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back