Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys care way too much about this stuff. I bet our staff doesn't even give it a second thought. They know what a football player looks like.
I think it matters to the players. I would also think it would matter to the coaches out here putting in all this work only to be held back by those paying to have their recruits get moved up so they can get all the positive PR for having the top class in the SEC because they know next year's recruits are listening. Don't think they are not worried about what has been happening for Tennessee. Other than that....realize we are getting the players we need to be competitive all 4 quarters of every game.

Sounds like we got a very well oiled machine going regarding social media
That is an understatement...its playing a major factor.....remember its now all about the brand.
Its also about the network we create for that brand after football. Just think about how incredible that brand will be when we are good again. The next few years are going to be a lot of fun so enjoy it.

Thanks for the response! Interesting to see how this whole Duggs thing plays out too. Btw, @Atlanta VOL has their been any thoughts from coaches about fitness level and injury concerns after all this? I hope players have been holding themselves accountable!

Thanks for the response! Interesting to see how this whole Duggs thing plays out too. Btw, @Atlanta VOL has their been any thoughts from coaches about fitness level and injury concerns after all this? I hope players have been holding themselves accountable!

Players are not going to hold up an entire season IMO. They need to play about 8 games.

1e4c2af9d3deb8ecf6869741d94be4fd--seinfeld-boxers.jpg

I can assure you the players have been looking after themselves. A very large portion stuck around under our watchful eyes. There is concern regardless on injury front etc but everyone is in the same boat so we will happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back