Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube tv temp extension with Sinclair. @Bassmaster_Vol

1. $5 that the same Ga fan is "looking at other options" after YT raises prices in order to afford Sinclair's terms.
And the cycle repeats.

2. That other discussion y'all are having. Am I the only person here incapable of umm.. reaction to 2-d images? Videos, pics, whatever. Does nothing for me.

1. $5 that the same Ga fan is "looking at other options" after YT raises prices in order to afford Sinclair's terms.
And the cycle repeats.

2. That other discussion y'all are having. Am I the only person here incapable of umm.. reaction to 2-d images? Videos, pics, whatever. Does nothing for me.
The attachments? Can’t read them, myself. You click on them and it’s blown up and you can’t scroll down to the text. You try to zoom on the attachment without clicking and the text is illegible.

Bituli with only 16 reps? Man none of our guys are resting well.
We had some great football players this year, but unfortunately none of them had all the “elite combine measurable” that impress people. Bituli, Calloway, and Jennings can play and should all find a home in the NFL. I think it’s just confirmation that we had a terrible strength and conditioning program until the last 2 years. I’d hope that with all this talent we are bringing in and stability we will start to have football players that test better at the combine.

We had some great football players this year, but unfortunately none of them had all the “elite combine measurable” that impress people. Bituli, Calloway, and Jennings can play and should all find a home in the NFL. I think it’s just confirmation that we had a terrible strength and conditioning program until the last 2 years. I’d hope that with all this talent we are bringing in and stability we will start to have football players that test better at the combine.
Errybody loses their shizz over the Underwear Olympics. I remember arguing with somebody on here when Orlando Brown Jr ONLY put up 14 reps of 225. My point was the guy dominated ERRYBODY in college football using his mass and that they have workout programs in the NFL. Dude in my discussion guaranteed he’d be lucky to make a practice squad. These feats of strength are used to break ties on picks for many savvy NFL personnel gurus. They’ve already identified who they’re interested in and a not stellar workout doesn’t scare off the smart ones.

Errybody loses their shizz over the Underwear Olympics. I remember arguing with somebody on here when Orlando Brown Jr ONLY put up 14 reps of 225. My point was the guy dominated ERRYBODY in college football using his mass and that they have workout programs in the NFL. Dude in my discussion guaranteed he’d be lucky to make a practice squad. These feats of strength are used to break ties on picks for many savvy NFL personnel gurus. They’ve already identified who they’re interested in and a not stellar workout doesn’t scare off the smart ones.

Long arms are not great for bench pressing.

I'm thinking of dropping some money in the market soon after all the panic dies down a little. Great time to find bargains.
You will probably have to get in before it dies down to get the best bargains. The market will skyrocket quickly if the all clear is sounded. You could also wait for the re-test of the low after all the company earning warnings start rolling in that were caused by everyone staying home during the panic.

You want to get sick and to bankrupt?

Can't stop, won't stop buying. JPOW is about drop another one. Buffett is still long stocks. It's not about timing the market, it's all about time in the market.

W9kDRWO_d.jpg

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back