Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Insane Georgia Andrew Ray guy needs to suffer the same fate as Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. One of the beat movies of all time by the way

Reactions: hooter vol
Too crusty?
Yeah...went over the line and I felt bad so I deleted it...but this dumb 🐎💩 is still pissing me off.

Rick f'n Barnes just gave us one of our best teams, if not the best team in UT history...made up of rejects that nobody worthwhile wanted, and coached them into a great BB team, a real BB TEAM...not a bunch of selfish idiots playing one on one crapball...

That team gave us a lot of great memories and it sucked that they came up short, but if not for Barnes they never get there to start with...and these dumb jerks are pissin, moanin and giving him a hard time because we are struggling this year...just like any body with a dang brain and a modicum of common F'n sense knew we would....because we lost the whole dang squad, and better players are on there way but not here yet.

How about instead of bitching and pissin all over we give him a pat on the back, and a thank you very much Mr. Barnes for finally giving us a real BB program and not the F'n 💩show that UT BB has been my whole life..

🤬🤬🤬🤬

This is one of the stupidest most embarrassing things I have ever seen from this fanbase..🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Aaron Hernandez documentary pretty much says he shot two people in Gainesville and they made it go away

There was another murder in Gainesville that he was linked to. They never found enough to charge him with it though.

The wife and I were surprised it wasn't mentioned on the doc. I will say that for a closet gay man he had a really pretty fiancee.

There was another murder in Gainesville that he was linked to. They never found enough to charge him with it though.

The wife and I were surprised it wasn't mentioned on the doc. I will say that for a closet gay man he had a really pretty fiancee.
I would say hewas probably the type to have sex with anything that walked on two legs. And even at that sex for him was probably a domination game more than social experience

Reactions: gainesvol82
Yeah...went over the line and I felt bad so I deleted it...but this dumb 🐎💩 is still pissing me off.

Rick f'n Barnes just gave us one of our best teams, if not the best team in UT history...made up of rejects that nobody worthwhile wanted, and coached them into a great BB team, a real BB TEAM...not a bunch of selfish idiots playing one on one crapball...

That team gave us a lot of great memories and it sucked that they came up short, but if not for Barnes they never get there to start with...and these dumb jerks are pissin, moanin and giving him a hard time because we are struggling this year...just like any body with a dang brain and a modicum of common F'n sense knew we would....because we lost the whole dang squad, and better players are on there way but not here yet.

How about instead of bitching and pissin all over we give him a pat on the back, and a thank you very much Mr. Barnes for finally giving us a real BB program and not the F'n 💩show that UT BB has been my whole life..

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Alas....I have but one like to give. Great post!

🤬🤬🤬🤬

This is one of the stupidest most embarrassing things I have ever seen from this fanbase..🤦‍♂️

Is it really too much to ask to make the tournament every year when you’re a top 5 paid coach in the country, at a school that provides you with every resource you could imagine, and that school just so happens to be in the ACC (football) of basketball conferences?

I question his stubbornness and unwillingness to change a little based on what talent he has. We can’t play the same kind of offense with years team. Just can’t.

We aren’t playing the same offense so not sure what you mean...last two yrs we played inside out. This year we basically just shoot 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back