Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 40,000 post. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all that have made it possible, my parents, my family, all my previous coaches, all my teachers. Also, I'd like to thank @Freak for making this site available and great. It has truly been a journey but its been my pleasure to impart all that wisdom on Volnation and in particular the recruiting forum. It brings a tear to my eye to think how far you fellow posters have come.

With that I'd like to announce that I've committed to keep sharing this knowledge and remain the quality poster that I am for another 40,000 post. Please respect my decision and no interviews.

(@Geaux_Vols , where's that edit I asked you for?)
Shoulda asked fyre guy.

Reactions: Sleegro
1287f69c4fce5904aec2239189960af310.png
Marry the least crazy woman you've ever met

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I been playing around with the class calculator a little bit this morning. So check this.
If we can keep all the recruits we already have as of this morning. Then add Baron, Hardy, Whitehead, Oxendine, Calloway, and Slaughter to are commits, then that brings are overall score up to a 253.57 with 22 recruits. Good for 14 nationally. If you add Darnell Washington to are commits then that brings us to a overall score of 264.56. That would be good enough for 6th nationally. Gonna be a crazy finish to the recruiting year no matter what, but effing with this class calculator is too much fun.

Edit- we do have slaughter as of 30 minutes ago. Therefore part of the plan is already coming to fruition fellas!!

Last edited:
Reactions: SoilVol
Compatible crazy.
Crazy-Hot Matrix is legit. A 4-6 hot is more than acceptable when she's <6 crazy. Bulldog on Frasier once said, "You aren't looking at the mantle when you're poking the fire," but I can't say if that's sage wisdom. My wife is a 12 hot and 0 crazy😉

Vitale calling our game today
Oh no

By the end of the year in 2020 we should be clicking on all cylinders.

5* Springer, 5* JJJ, 5* Johnson, near 5* Walker

SR Pons and SR Fulkerson

7 footer Plavsic... a bigger Pember and Ticket... Vescovi looks like a helluva passer and ball handler... and Nkamhoua has shown flashes

Future is VERY bright for the basketball team

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back