Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When de laffunb gas hit I befriended gad a high like they in my life. The last assistant GM was like a gif doing the same motion over and over. Couldn’t hear her. Lights were all cross crossing together euthvrhr sound of the heart minority

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, I feel the way they do about Florida.
Yes, it is similar. We need to flip that FL series. Unlike them though, we are capable of doing that. They will always be ky, a basketball school and thus they will never truly compete with us in football. We can and will flip that fl series. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully it begins soon. Had Pruitt been here all this time instead of the intern we would have beaten them several years in a row already

Reactions: Pane di mais
I drink Kcup coffee when I can't get real coffee. Where is the line between water and coffee? Kcup coffee is too close to the line, IMO.
I think it depends on what brand you use. I've used a Keurig for years and, for the most part, they're usually good but there are definitely a few with a watered down taste.

My favorites are Death Wish, Peet's, and Black Rifle CAF.

Reactions: chargervol
Yes, it is similar. We need to flip that FL series. Unlike them though, we are capable of doing that. They will always be ky, a basketball school and thus they will never truly compete with us in football. We can and will flip that fl series. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully it begins soon. Had Pruitt been here all this time instead of the intern we would have beaten them several years in a row already
.....or if Kiffin had stayed. just sayin'

I think it depends on what brand you use. I've used a Keurig for years and, for the most part, they're usually good but there are definitely a few with a watered down taste.

Yep, a great place to start is looking at the weight of each cup, printed on the box.

Since I've been a conscious Vol fan, Spurrier, Urban, and even Muschamp have beaten my team far too often. I have hope things are changing though. I don't think Mullen is a long-term winner at FL...
may be in the NFL before too long. i know the cowboy rumors are running right now...but Dave Tepper in Charlotte is also being rumored to be infatuated with several college coaches for the Panthers job. no names yet, but i'd imagine if Jerry's looking at CDM, Tepper has probabl at least given a look.

Solid brands, IMO, but I prefer whole bean... i think people who have never had french press or pour-over coffee don't know what they are missing.

What is going on with Maurer and his ex girlfriend on twitter and instagram? Seems wild, like this girl may be trying to reveal dirt on the program used to get maurer to sign...
I wouldn’t think there’d be much dirt, if any, when Maurer was recruited. Don’t believe he was highly sought after.

I thought a #3 was when #1 and #2 hit at the same time?
I'm sure it has different meanings to different families. My daughter when she was about four had diarrhea and she asked "if pee was number 1 and poop was number 2 is diarrhea number 3? ". Diarrhea has been number 3 in our family ever since. 🤣

Reactions: Volsurance
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back