Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone except South Carolina..... and looked basically the same as Florida on a neutral site...That’s the only good team they have played.
They won against UF, did they look any worse against UF than Bama did against us...at Bama? And the SC game was a freak fluke like our game against Tiger High in 96.

Clempson has looked meh a couple of times and LSU barely beat Bubba even though basically everything went their way..so I guess that leaves the *ucknuts as the only real "elite" team in your estimation since they haven't really looked too meh yet against anybody?

In my estimation all those teams are the elite of CFB...this year.

I hate you for making me point out that the Butthumpers are among the elite teams in CFB...straight up..HATE..you..😉

Kirby+Coley is a mediocre tandem...but they are still an elite talent team that could stomp a hole on any body on a given day. They are one of the top 5 easily.
By taking Chaney, we weakened UGA. We did the same to Bama with Pruitt.

I take great joy in weakening our opponents in every possible way.

By taking Chaney, we weakened UGA. We did the same to Bama with Pruitt.

I take great joy in weakening our opponents in every possible way.
Don't forget Butch. Not the first intern to take down a powerful man. He is the Monica Lewinsky of college football. I mean cigars were involved....

You guys see that missed 49ers field goal? Lol. Kickers are such head cases. That dude had just finished hitting like a 47 yard field goal straight down the pipe and somehow shanks a 30 something yard field goal.

How do you even become a pro kicker if 30 yarders aren’t automatic? [Was just informed the field goal was also another 47 yarder - I apologize]

Edit: Either way Kickers are head cases.

Last edited:
"The Pruitt Effect"
Undeniable! Early season sardonic questions like “where’s the supposed ‘defensive genius’?” have been answered. If Ansley is truly the defensive playcaller, the early doubts were undoubtedly premature.

You guys see that missed 49ers field goal? Lol. Kickers are such head cases. That dude had just finished hitting like a 47 yard field goal straight down the pipe and somehow shanks a 30 something yard field goal.

How do you even become a pro kicker if 30 yarders aren’t automatic?
The second one was also 47 yards.

Just heard Mike Keith’s call on the titans blocked kick yesterday... which brings up the question...
How much money do we have to throw at him to take over Kesling’s gig
I talked to him several years back, and I jokingly asked him why he abandoned us for the Titans. He said they never even approached him about it or he'd have taken it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back