Recruiting Forum: Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.. time off with my profession aka unemployed. How are you going to say a full time college student isnt doing something. Keep bragging all you want.. I'm not going to drag out my entire athletic career but I have has my fair share of success as well.. Please take the losers way out and ignore me.. I would love that!
I'm sure this will get deleted too..

Nick I have no problems with the youngster. He's obviously on some type of trip which is fine. More power to him. I'm extremely happy that Gray is playing and I ready for Bonner to break into the top 3 at CB soon.

No trip, you pretend to be a recruiting genius. You didn't go to UT and you live in Alabama, in other words.. Stop pretending

Haha.. time off with my profession aka unemployed. How are you going to say a full time college student isnt doing something. Keep bragging all you want.. I'm not going to drag out my entire athletic career but I have has my fair share of success as well.. Please take the losers way out and ignore me.. I would love that!
I'm sure this will get deleted too..

I'm a personal trainer/speed coach that trains people of all sorts. Like I said I have down time with my profession that some others don't have. But I won't put you on ignore guy. You're not that bad of a personal troll. :)

Reactions: 1 person
No trip, you pretend to be a recruiting genius. You didn't go to UT and you live in Alabama, in other words.. Stop pretending

Point you are proving with me not going to UT is???? I know a Bama grad that's a UT fan. Guess he's fake too huh. Lol

I've called myself a recruiting genius when??? Yeah....you're argument is shot here too.

I'm a personal trainer/speed coach that trains people of all sorts. Like I said I have down time with my profession that some others don't have. But I won't put you on ignore guy. You're not that bad of a personal troll. :)

I actually have no problem with the info you bring to the board. I think you have some good football know how and I agree with you on several topics.. I'm even going to say your football knowledge is better than mine considering you spent gross amouts of time on it. Stop trying to sound like a bada$$ and be saying things like "I ran a 4.36 and all these kids thought I was soo cool" or "I totally predicted D.Gray starting at cb".

Point you are proving with me not going to UT is???? I know a Bama grad that's a UT fan. Guess he's fake too huh. Lol

I've called myself a recruiting genius when??? Yeah....you're argument is shot here too.

Yes, that is called an identity problem.. I don't have time to deal with insignificant people like you. It Halloween and I've got beers to drink and stupid costumes to wear.

I actually have no problem with the info you bring to the board. I think you have some good football know how and I agree with you on several topics.. I'm even going to say your football knowledge is better than mine considering you spent gross amouts of time on it. Stop trying to sound like a bada$$ and be saying things like "I ran a 4.36 and all these kids thought I was soo cool" or "I totally predicted D.Gray starting at cb".

I said I ran a 4.46 in front of those 18 year old kids that were talking noise to me. Guy asked me what my best 40 time was I tell him and you say no way because of what? Hating for no apparent reason. I've been hollering for Coleman, Gray, and Bonner to be the nickel set for weeks on in. So what are you getting at about this "I totally predicted D.Gray starting at cb". I don't think anybody but you took it as me saying oh I "predicted" D.Gray would be the starter. But you know some people take and flip my comments how they want. Good night sir. :salute:

I said I ran a 4.46 in front of those 18 year old kids that were talking noise to me. Guy asked me what my best 40 time was I tell him and you say no way because of what? Hating for no apparent reason. I've been hollering for Coleman, Gray, and Bonner to be the nickel set for weeks on in. So what are you getting at about this "I totally predicted D.Gray starting at cb". I don't think anybody but you took it as me saying oh I "predicted" D.Gray would be the starter. But you know some people take and flip my comments how they want. Good night sir. :salute:

Need one of you to be the bigger man and walk away. Reading this has me considering the Gruden thread.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know if the indefinite suspension has been lifted, but it sounds as if he wants to stick with UT. Bet he regrets last week's comments about UF now.

We can't afford to lose guys as talented as Phillips. I hope he has turned the corner in his life. Twitter is a horrible thing for 18-year olds.

It'll be "interesting" to see how Sal matches up to Troy's no back sets or sets when their backs motion to WR. Both Albert and Southward are capable receivers out of the backfield and present matchup challenges to our linebackers.

I am extremely excited about Gray and Bonner in the future no matter whos coaching. Very well could be the best cornerback tandem we have had in a long time.

You're calling me out for saying Bonner is the best but Gray was my favorite DB. Yeah that's what I said. I know what I said fool. Call that out. Check his thread while you're running your mouth.

SN: I bet he checks the thread and doesn't comment back. Stupid arse........trying to find something to get me on instead of just posting and going about your business.
This cracks me up. Our very own Mr. T.

Why you so mad bro?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back