Recruiting Football Talk VII

Member this guy? Big want from us and killed us one game at Florida…then poof.

Since you brought it up like a a$$hat 😭😂😂😂 what’s our worse loss by a backup Florida qb in your opinion?…and yes you have plenty of options to choose from🥲 imma say all of them just because during that time when the new season started we set ourselves up for disappointment..so it was like the good times just never happened and we always found a way to lose .

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Happy Monday

April 29, 2024: It is time to clear the air and be honest about your mistakes and shortcomings. Put the times of shame behind you for the last time so that you can forge ahead as a true child of God. There are things that still hold you back from being the best version of yourself you can be. The time is now to step into a place of renewed spiritual life and blessings, says the Lord. Romans 8:1-2 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

-Starts with the fellas swinging the stick. They’re good.

-They may be prioritizing launch, but their exit velos are also really good. I’m sure some of it is mechanics, but they also seem to have a good plan - they’re hunting pitches.

-Stickers. We’ve got the best stickers in the league.
Also our park helps a lot on their total numbers. Their bats have traveled so it is not the only reason, but it is not a pitchers park.

Since you brought it up like a a$$hat 😭😂😂😂 what’s our worse loss by a backup Florida qb in your opinion?…and yes you have plenty of options to choose from🥲 imma say all of them just because during that time when the new season started we set ourselves up for disappointment..so it was like the good times just never happened and we always found a way to lose .
Treon Harris in 2014. Led the entire game. Gave up a 9-0 lead in the 4th when he came in.

Those are very pretty. Mine started popping open yesterday and are a pinkish/purplish bloom
tenor.gif

AC/DC with Bon Scott was great. Brian Johnson done very well replacing Bon.

Bon Scott had one of the best singing voices I ever heard, too bad he passed away from drowning in his own vomit.
AC/DC was the greatest Rock and Roll band of all time forget the Stones. Zeppelin was the greatest band, they could play anything, the talent in that band was amazing all three musicians were absolutely great. They were so good they got away with having Robert Plant as their singer. I would say Floyd was close.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Truth is nobody is even worthy to hold Creed's jockstrap.
Anything after the advent of gunge is inferior as far a s musicianship is concerned. In the 70's and 80's you could walk into any music store and hear a guy off the street who was better than most every guitar player coming out now.
I remember hearing Nirvana for the first time and thinking, we've recorded better stuff hanging a mic from the ceiling in a basement. Fact is most kids do not play instruments today. In my little high school there were seven or eight bands and every boy played.

Treon Harris in 2014. Led the entire game. Gave up a 9-0 lead in the 4th when he came in.
And Butch left Dobbs on the bench. After already knowing what he was capable of in 2013.

2014 Florida is top 10 most devastating and infuriating losses for me. Butch has probably 5 of them actually.

Baseball people: what is it that Elander/Vitello doing that has made us so good at hitting and hitting homers? Is it the coaching? Is it just letting the guys play loose and swing? Or have we just stacked the roster with natural-born excellent hitters?
Most of Tennessee's hitters, I assume they are coached that way, have a pretty flat hitting plane. This produces fly balls and "launch angle. It also makes them susceptible to pitches low in the zone. The ballpark doesn't hurt either, a little small, the ball carries there, and very little foul territory.

Last edited:
Anything after the advent of gunge is inferior as far a s musicianship is concerned. In the 70's and 80's you could walk into any music store and hear a guy off the street who was better than most every guitar player coming out now.
I remember hearing Nirvana for the first time and thinking, we've recorded better stuff hanging a mic from the ceiling in a basement. Fact is most kids do not play instruments today. In my little high school there were seven or eight bands and every boy played.
But how far did you have to walk in the snow uphill to play your guitar?

#Everyday

I keep praying that ill be able to retire. People always say they wouldnt know what to do. I promise you i'll figure something out. Staring at a wall would be more rewarding at times.

'Well, I love what I do. This is my retirement.' Perspective, life is too short.

To all those naysayers. I would retire tomorrow, and be 😎
Same...

VN Store

Back