Recruiting Football Talk VII

It’s more talent they’ve had on offense collectively in a very long time. But 1000 yards and 8 tds is mediocre??
It’s fine. 24 WRs and a TE had more yds receiving. He disappeared in games depending on the type coverage the Defense ran.

Again, I hope it works for the Titans, and agree with you that it’s the most talent they’ve had in the roster in a very long time.

Reactions: knoxvol52
c4b9abc823061d413c54563a6d9249b0.gif
Spill it.

It’s fine. 24 WRs and a TE had more yds receiving. He disappeared in games depending on the type coverage the Defense ran.

Again, I hope it works for the Titans, and agree with you that it’s the most talent they’ve had in the roster in a very long time.
My point is/was being top 25 in receiving means he’s far from mediocre.

Now playing with a guy like Nuk who is light years better than Ridley had supporting him on the Gags last year

Reactions: knoxvol52
Quantity is just not a word oven heard used with that phrase. Commodity, yes, but not quantity.
Word oven? You’re on a different plane of linguistics and usage than myself. I used QUANTITY as signifying his value. Guess I’ll have to own the ODDITY, but it’s the way I wanted it to sound. Better than how GOOD he is and how he trades on the NYSE.

Word oven? You’re on a different plane of linguistics and usage than myself. I used QUANTITY as signifying his value. Guess I’ll have to own the ODDITY, but it’s the way I wanted it to sound. Better than how GOOD he is and how he trades on the NYSE.
You're welcome to make up your own versions of idioms, but "proven commodity" is the widely accepted version of that particular one. You shouldn't be surprised when people react quizzicaly to variations you invent lol.

We can always add it to pocket presents and pedalstool

You're welcome to make up your own versions of idioms, but "proven commodity" is the widely accepted version of that particular one. You shouldn't be surprised when people react quizzicaly to variations you invent lol.

We can always add it to pocket presents and pedalstool
“ Widely” like WHOM?

Good to know who’s coming after me for saying…stuff…bad. 😏

Confident that my usage stands up. In no way does this equate to pedal stools and pocket presents. You’re being a drama winch.

Pretty good. The new job is taking a lot of my focus. You?
Same as always. I've discovered a Vandy cheat. If all I need is a test like a CT or such, I can go to Lebanon and not have to go all the way to Nashville. Just have to go to Nashville for the doctors.

In what areas? Arm strength big whoop.
Milton's ability to throw a 80-90 yard bomb is irrelevant in the NFL since QB's generally have to release the ball in under 3 seconds. No receiver can run that fast. In fact, Milton's arm strength becomes a liability for him because even on deep passes he has to gear down. He can't just chuck a deep pass as far as he can like most QB's.

VN Store

Back