Recruiting Football Talk VII

We were in Belize 2009 and they had cokes still made with cane sugar. I’ve often wonder if is a US only thing or what🤷🏼‍♂️
While I was in the Navy on deployments, we could always tell when we got close to the Persian Gulf because we would start getting soda from the Middle East. An orange Fanta with real cane sugar? So good. Once the orange Fantas started running out people would stock up and then use them to trade for other goods.

We were in Belize 2009 and they had cokes still made with cane sugar. I’ve often wonder if is a US only thing or what🤷🏼‍♂️
You can get them at some Walmarts these days. And at most specialty grocery stores or Hispanic markets. That's the only soda I drink anymore, the Mexican coke with sugar.

Reactions: Volunteer821
I thought we were supposed to have "homers" in the broadcast booth for these ESPN+/ SEC+ games. This girl is terrible and I can't tell who the guy is pulling for.
The regular commentators are sick. They picked up the girl down on Magnolia before first pitch and found the guy at the bar in the Holiday Inn Express downtown.

It's dope if you are really, really from E Tenn.
Dope was weed, pills, drugs.

I did have a Polish uncle (by marriage) that would ask for "a dark dope"..... which was code for Dr. Pepper. We didn't want to be like uncle Bill, so we just called everything "cokes"

VN Store

Back