Recruiting Football Talk VII

Not sure how many of you are on twitter (X) but it seems like a lot of Mississippi State fans are convinced if their job comes open Vitello would take that job.

They hate us/him but want him to be the guy…it’s funny
I mean, I guess anything is possible. However, DW and the UTAD have shown Tony V that they are serious about building a winning baseball program here and have made sizeable commitments for facilities and program upgrades for Tony V. Plus, I think he kind of likes it here. Never say never, but I don't see Tony V leaving for another school when he is building a juggernaut right here in Knoxville.

I mean, call it a Family Day or a Spring Festival or something like that.
I honestly wish we'd get rid of the actual 'game', and replace it with all the festivities around the Hill. Volunteer village, meet and greet fan day where you can get photos and autographs with the players, food trucks, etc.

And this is coming from someone who left my house at 3:00 am Saturday in order to get to the game and returned home at 10:00 after driving from Central Ohio.

Thought we were told he didn't have a commitable offer. . .
Seinfeld Cosmo Kramer GIF - Seinfeld Cosmo Kramer Running Away - Discover &  Share GIFs

All those schools hired Donnie Tyndall?
Towering over them all is Donnie Tyndall and he is naked dancing, his small feet lively and quick and now in doubletime and bowing to the ladies, huge and pale and hairless, like an enormous infant. He never sleeps, he says. He says he'll never die. He bows to the fiddlers and sashays backwards and throws back his head and laughs deep in his throat and he is a great favorite, Donnie Tyndall. He wafts his hat and the lunar dome of his skull passes palely under the lamps and he swings about and takes possession of one of the fiddles and he pirouettes and makes a pass, two passes, dancing and fiddling at once. His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, Donnie Tyndall. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

I honestly wish we'd get rid of the actual 'game', and replace it with all the festivities around the Hill. Volunteer village, meet and greet fan day where you can get photos and autographs with the players, food trucks, etc.

And this is coming from someone who left my house at 3:00 am Saturday in order to get to the game and returned home at 10:00 after driving from Central Ohio.
Yeah. I usually watch the game via YouTube after the fact and it is always boring. I took a nap while it was playing this year. Not that I don't enjoy seeing UT football, because I do, but I don't think a glorified scrimmage is much of what people want to see. I think a Spring Sports Festival would be a fantastic idea. Interaction with players and corches. Would be a blast.

LMAO, several pages ago folks said he didn't have a offer, said he was too short for what we want, not athletic enough for the position, and that he didn't commit on the visit and was taking more scheduled visits ...
Staff decided to put him in platforms with lifts. TIFWIW.

VN Store

Back