Recruiting Football Talk VII

I heard that Bruce Springsteen is going to re-release Dancing in the Dark. Also heard he was changing up the lyrics some. I don't think I really like that. What's he gonna change next - his clothes, his hair, his face?

Disclaimer: If you don't get or appreciate this humor, it is either because you are too young or an unrefined cretin. TIA.
Lost all respect for Springsteen when he said he had a 396 with fuelie heads and when he said a pitcher threw a "speedball" buy him.
Everyone knows fuelie heads were for small blocks, pitchers throw fastballs and I doubt many speedballs got past him, probably why he pulls lyrics out of his azz.
And he was not born in the U.S.A., he's from New Jersey.

Moneyline bets on the Vols to win are 68/32. The handle (amount of money in play for the book), is a tighter split of 59/41 UT.

• Tennessee to win (-155): 68% bets, 59% handle
  • Creighton to win (+130): 32% bets, 41% handle
Those looking to bet on Tennessee against the spread have to lay 3 points. At -3, UT is priced at -108. It would take a $108 bet on the Vols -3 to win $100.

Creighton is priced at -112 with 3 points. It would take a bet of $112 to win $100 on the Blue Jays with the points.

DraftKings’ splits again show that bettors like the Vols against the spread. In this instance, the handle split is wider than the bet split.

• Tennessee -3 (-108): 66% bets, 71% handle
  • Creighton +3 (-112): 34% bets, 29% handle

This is who I hoped we'd land. We need a scorer after Knecht. Reading he may be headed to OSU.

UT needs big men. The addition of a 6-2 guard to replace Knecht would be a step backward. UT will remain vulnerable to teams that dominate in the paint until it counters by adding legitimate big men of its own.

With all the possum talk, surprised no one has posted this picture to stimulate even more fascinating discussion:View attachment 630212
The biggest difference between the opossum and the armadillo is the opossum is not a carrier of Hansens disease( Leprosy). Over 20% of road kill-armadillos are infected with Hansens.

VN Store

Back