Recruiting Football Talk VII

LadyVols! 12 played - 10 scored 🧡
View attachment 629008
Real test next round. How do you think we'll do against NC State? KJH will be back next season no matter what, but I'd feel a lot better about her being back if they can advance out of the first weekend. Show some real fight. Give us at least a glimpse of what the Lady Vols used to be.

Pretty Holly saving her job with the way the end of the season is going most likely.

The way the SC ended is inexcusable no doubt. However most on here don’t want to take in account the LV’s scheduled a lot of good teams outside of SEC and played a good portion of that schedule without Key and Rickea due to injuries.

Think that’s why we got a 6 seed even with our number of losses! They took that in consideration!

Real test next round. How do you think we'll do against NC State? KJH will be back next season no matter what, but I'd feel a lot better about her being back if they can advance out of the first weekend. Show some real fight. Give us at least a glimpse of what the Lady Vols used to be.
They've already shown real fight.

Playing a +3 higher seed in their own building is a legit ask. We'll be an underdog. A win would be awesome, but obviously not expected, as it less than 50% odds.

Nor do I think the next game has importance on how we do next year...which will ultimately decide her status moving forward.

Reactions: knoxvol52

Really depends on the situation. Sometimes the article is full of a lot of truth and the guilty party goes on attack with a lot of BS hoping something sticks. Need to pay attention to who is writing it and what evidence they provide and then go from there. Pat Forde absolutely needed to be called out for his BS recently against UT...the context and facts were extremely clear. Mulkey, on the other hand...I'll just say I'm interested to see what this article is about, what facts the writer provides, and if it holds up to scrutiny.

They've already shown real fight.

Playing a +3 higher seed in their own building is a legit ask. We'll be an underdog. A win would be awesome, but obviously not expected, as it less than 50% odds.

Nor do I think the next game has importance on how we do next year...which will ultimately decide her status moving forward.
Sometimes, I think you just like to be a contrarian. Read again what I posted. I didn't say her status for next year was in jeopardy. In fact, I said she will be back next year. I said I would feel better about her return if she could get this team past the first weekend of this tournament.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Really depends on the situation. Sometimes the article is full of a lot of truth and the guilty party goes on attack with a lot of BS hoping something sticks. Need to pay attention to who is writing it and what evidence they provide and then go from there. Pat Forde absolutely needed to be called out for his BS recently against UT...the context and facts were extremely clear. Mulkey, on the other hand...I'll just say I'm interested to see what this article is about, what facts the writer provides, and if it holds up to scrutiny.
They rarely do anymore…. It’s a huge problem.

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back