Recruiting Football Talk VII

Well gee, many basketball players tend to be taller than 99% of the population šŸ˜† No joke it's their advantage being a player to begin with. Let's just act like it doesn't exist.

Ole Miss has a 7' 5" guy. So does Mizzou. A couple others are shorter and the same size as Edey. Absolute nobodies.

These guys exist every year. Nobodies for years...

How many were B2B National POTYs? Zero.

Guy shoots well from the stripe. Defensive stud. Rebounding monster. Good scorer with footwork. OF COURSE he's tall and has a big advantage, duh.

But you're not just one of the tallest guys and instantly the best player in the country. Otherwise you're Kenny George at UNC-A...lol

This is the "BUT HYATT IS JUST FASTER THAN EVERYONE" argument all over again.
Slurper

Reactions: Volunteer821
I agree. Worst thing happens is the ticket holder shows up and you slide over a seat

Plenty of seats down low behind St Pete's bench, like 6-8 rows up

In fact, this is now a requirement @DD4ME , we need to see you in your orange directly behind the p'cocks
Our seats at the Womenā€™s SEC Tourney were in the corner - we never sat there! A couple of times the actual ticket holder showed up where we were and we did - just move over or up!

Lol. So who did? Show one person with anyone near the production...

Best player doesn't have to be most skilled whatsoever. It's not an award of agility or anything.

Shoot, MANY players are just the combination of most athletic and tall. The most skilled players may well be in mid-majors. They're limited and are forced to be highly skilled just to compete. It doesn't make them anywhere near the best.
Slurper..

Reactions: Volunteer821
Take out the part you hate this world. I donā€™t think you do, but you get disappointed time and time again. There is good if you dig for it. Admittedly, it gets harder every time the clock ticks.

Now on to the supposedly female cop. Yeah, she got paid for it and she had a lawyer that knew the city would settle regardless of HER actions. Basically, got paid twice. Thereā€™s nothing to do but post about her behavior and feel sorry for the people that are now going to pay her. I pretty much know what her future is going to be, I just feel sorry for any that reads news reels the next couple years until her name and ā€˜storyā€™ has worked the rounds.
I reckon I really mean this modern insane, amoral, hedonistic, greedy, unjust "society"...I love the natural world...and by society I mean it as a whole, not on the individual level.

VN Store

Back