Recruiting Football Talk VII

Him and Lynch have similar running styles, but he's slower and smaller. That's not being on a high horse, that's just the way it is.

Not every reply made is a vague jab to you. I moved on, you should have as well. I only replied because you attacked ME which I never did to you.
Sorry..thought it was a jab. I originally brought up Lynch in a post as an example of a violent runner that wasn't uber fast or slippery, you said in your post that Lynch should have never been mentioned, I defended my post and explained why I brought up Lynch, and explained that I never implied that Schrader was anywhere near Lynchs level.

You say it wasn't a jab, so I'll take it and say sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
R.e039f4e0ca0b9d848844ab1dcba7183f

Reactions: smokeyhuntsgators
Sorry..thought it was a jab. I originally brought up Lynch in a post as an example of a violent runner that wasn't uber fast or slippery, you said in your post that Lynch should have never been mentioned, I defended my post and explained why I brought up Lynch, and explained that I never implied that Schrader was anywhere near Lynchs level.

You say it wasn't a jab, so I'll take it and say sorry for the misunderstanding.

No worries, I can see why you may have taken it as a jab. Wasn’t meant that way, more like I was continuing my thoughts and since we had talked about Lynch he was fresh on the mind.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
This is your opinion. I have heard analysts say he is not that coordinated. Just big and slow footed. But you know all so…
He is incredibly coordinated and skilled for a 7'4 guy

Don't get ut twisted, if he was a vol, we'd be ready to build a statue.

Dalton Knecht, by virtue of his stature, is objectively a better player because of his skillset as a 3 level scorer.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back