Recruiting Football Talk VII

All joking aside, this is ridiculous. Tyson is pushing 60. SIXTY! Okay, he's 57, but come on. I know Paul is pretty much a joke. Nothing more than a club fighter at best, but washed up MMA guys in their 40s is bad enough, but this?
What's wrong with being 60? SIXTY? I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was.

It's wild how the opinions differ on him.

I've seen him recently below 2 Wildcats and borderline lottery pick. Even lower elsewhere.

Also seen him at #4.

Prolly doesn't help he can't stay on the floor when we go on late-game defensive positions. But he is very selfless and never sulks. And Mashack fully deserves that role, elite defender.

His biggest challenge ahead is still proving himself as a 1-on-1 defender. The scouting tape says go right at him. The rest of the season, hope he shines there and kills the narrative.

Looooong way from draft day. Millions up in the air for DK. He can do it.

It's wild how the opinions differ on him.

I've seen him recently below 2 Wildcats and borderline lottery pick. Even lower elsewhere.

Also seen him at #4.

Prolly doesn't help he can't stay on the floor when we go on late-game defensive positions. But he is very selfless and never sulks. And Mashack fully deserves that role, elite defender.

His biggest challenge ahead is still proving himself as a 1-on-1 defender. The scouting tape says go right at him. The rest of the season, hope he shines there and kills the narrative.

Looooong way from draft day. Millions up in the air for DK. He can do it.

He isn’t one dimensional by any means..as far as overall talent and versatility he’s got a good mix of everything..I don’t know how you couldn’t take him on potential alone.

He isn’t one dimensional by any means..as far as overall talent and versatility he’s got a good mix of everything..I don’t know how you couldn’t take him on potential alone.
He isn't, but it's his clear weakpoint. He's a good enough rebounder...passer.

Why he came here under Barnes. Time to put the puzzle together.

We've only played the first 30 games so far. Have 10 more to go 😉

Been away from the board for a good bit. I think this UT team can really make a run. I'm excited to see how it shakes out. Best chance since the Admiral/Grant team and Knecht is better than both of them. I think he'll turn it on too when the lights get the brightest
I think this team will handle the teams they should beat. The bigger games, I just hope for the best.

VN Store

Back