Recruiting Football Talk VII

SIAP: The NCAA just can't get the hint can they? How many times do we have to teach the old man a lesson?

They're losing their grip and now just trying to throw rules at the wall and see what sticks.

View attachment 623427
Seriously though, who wants to live in a world where schools can place snacks in a recruits hotel room all willy nilly? This isn’t the wild wild west.

I applaud you ncaa, for your devotion to keeping some semblance of order in the chaotic snack providing world of collegiate athletics, and for focusing on the important issues that could quickly get out of hand.

Will UK v MS St be a good game tonight? Both are 19-8

Cincinnati v Houston. . . not sure cincy can hang around in that one

Also, BYU v Kansas may be a surprise, but maybe not.

Reactions: knoxvol52

'During a press conference on Monday, Drinkwitz took time to throw shade at EA Sports and their rating of Missouri's offensive playbook in the new college football game that's set to be released later this summer.

"I just saw where the top 10 playbooks [and] Missouri's offense wasn't listed which is absolute insanity to me," said Drinkwitz. "How Kirby Moore's offense isn't listed as a top 10 offense after going 11-2 with a quarterback who's ranked in the 90s and I think (wide receiver) Luther (Burden III) has one of the highest rankings on there. It would make sense that offense was in the top 10. So nah, I don't pay any attention to it."

. . . By the way, Missouri had the No. 29 scoring offense in the nation last season. Not quite top 10, Eli.'
Are we top 10?

VN Store

Back