Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yes, that was awesome. I'm sure others mentioned it but of course, the strong Houston team and UNLV were amazing stories in the NCAA basketball tournament. Still can't believe Houston lost.
More amazing than the fact that the 1983 Houston team lost that national championship game was the fact that it was that NC State team that beat them. It was amazing that NC State even made it far enough to face Houston.

Not sure I'm buying this rumor-- why the F would Saban be at a staff meeting? He's not the coach... And the bigger point is Saban and Deboer are already arguing??? If this is true and Deboer is either forced to let him in or is just letting him in, then that place is gonna burn down quickly. No wonder Inge left...
More importantly, why would the sports broadcaster be at a staff meeting? I’m not buying any of these rumors. They’re all just hearsay until we get a leaked audio or a legit source reporting it.

More importantly, why would the sports broadcaster be at a staff meeting? I’m not buying any of these rumors. They’re all just hearsay until we get a leaked audio or a legit source reporting it.
I mean, it was literally just reported today - almost word for word!

Just waiting on one of the bigger outlets to pick it up…

Starting 5 is a tough one.

PG - Magic
SG - Steph
SF - Bird
PF - Lebron
C - Bill Russel? (one with the most Q for me)
Really?

PG- Magic
SG- Jordan (unquestioned GOAT)
SF-Bird
PF- Duncan
C- this was the toughest for me. For me, I want my center to be a defensive juggernaut. Give me Olajuwon.

VN Store

Back