Recruiting Football Talk VII

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up on all the reports that were surfacing recently about how Saban is intentionally messing with the new coaching staff at Bama.

When you start hearing it from so many sources, I think you start to pay attention. “Where there’s smoke there’s fire!”

I would not be surprised to see this story come out soon with additional information that Saban was jumping ship because he knew the program was about to get hammered on non-NIL cash-to-players problems. This is 100% going to be hitting the rumor mills in the next couple days…

(Also a reason some of Deboer’s first picks at a new staff fled once they got to campus and found out about the impending sanctions.)

People said I was nuts to predict 11 million for DeBoer....well he now makes more than everyone but Kirby and Sark. Despite that he has lost 3 staff choices in as many weeks. Times they are a changing.

Give the current state of Clemson, Dabo needs his salary cut. They're in a downward spiral.

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up on all the reports that were surfacing recently about how Saban is intentionally messing with the new coaching staff at Bama.

When you start hearing it from so many sources, I think you start to pay attention. “Where there’s smoke there’s fire!”

I would not be surprised to see this story come out soon with additional information that Saban was jumping ship because he knew the program was about to get hammered on non-NIL cash-to-players problems. This is 100% going to be hitting the rumor mills in the next couple days…

(Also a reason some of Deboer’s first picks at a new staff fled once they got to campus and found out about the impending sanctions.)

Drink up boys!…The general has got us from above!

1708440344287.gif

If this were any other program, I’d buy it. But I just don’t nor can’t buy this scenario since it’s both Bama and Nick Saban. This feels like wishful thinking from people who hate Bama with a burning passion.

i don’t believe that…..Didn’t the NCAA just use Bama as the example on how to handle recruiting/NIL?

Is this real?

People said I was nuts to predict 11 million for DeBoer....well he now makes more than everyone but Kirby and Sark. Despite that he has lost 3 staff choices in as many weeks. Times they are a changing.

AL had to overpay to get someone to follow Saban. Especially since they were going to allow him to interfere with assistant coaches.

Is this real?
Multiple sources are now saying something similar.

(Also, for anyone who didn’t catch the conversation last night about these rumors, this is all done in Green Font - to indicate total made up BS that I am speaking into existence through repeating similar posts made by other “insiders”)

New coach + massive cap space = some players are gonna get overpaid.

I do think players believe in Levis. But I'd rather hear about offensive linemen excited to keep him alive versus skill players excited to play with him.
If Bengals don't tag Tee Higgins, look for him to sign with Titans.

Reactions: peaygolf
If this were any other program, I’d buy it. But I just don’t nor can’t buy this scenario since it’s both Bama and Nick Saban. This feels like wishful thinking from people who hate Bama with a burning passion.
My sources are saying the same thing as @bluegrasser , except I’m also hearing that Saban is actively trying to poach what remains of DeBoer’s staff for an XFL gig he’s gunning for.

Apparently he said DeBoer’s guys are a better fit for the XFL because they don’t like to recruit. TIFWIW.

VN Store

Back