Recruiting Football Talk VII

AI image creations are pretty interesting. I haven't seen many that do a consistently great job with human bodies, though. Usually come out with hands that look like former NFL players...

f1eba91e59e73e142995e335a14badb1_crop_exact.jpg
Is that @Sally's Will Levi's pic?

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Rick Barnes has us talked about nationally like a blue blood basketball program. We have one of the best scorers in the nation and play elite defense. We went to Chapel Hill and had that crowd in a frenzy. That place was on fire for a chance at such a marquee win. That in itself was jarring to me.

Sometimes its okay to just appreciate good things. You don't have to move the goal posts around so our coaches can never live up to the standard you've set in your own mind.

We all want to win it all. But the tournament is a crap shoot. All you can do is give yourself a chance. Which Barnes does every single year. Yall remember sitting at home in March right? To advance far takes a couple guys getting hot and catching some lucky breaks. There is no guarantee no matter how good you are.

Even if we win the whole thing. These same people will show back up as soon as we lose the next game.

Yall can miss me with this nonsense

Also, to weigh in on the conversation of the day, I'm pro-Barnes, but saying we're "a football school" and can't have more is lazy. If Florida can win championships in both sports in the same calendar year, I think we can too. Let's win the title in all 3 major sports.
Out of 300+ Division 1 colleges 3 schools have won National Championship in all 3 major Sports, not as easy as individuals believe..

Last edited:
Also, to weigh in on the conversation of the day, I'm pro-Barnes, but saying we're "a football school" and can't have more is lazy. If Florida can win championships in both sports in the same calendar year, I think we can too. Let's win the title in all 3 major sports.

Who said we can't have more?

I fully believe and think we can win in all of the major sports...I'm just not sure if Barnes or KJH are the coaches that will get us there in basketball.

I'd probably have Tony V as my favorite of actives to grab a natty with Weekly and Heupel next on the list.

VN Store

Back