Recruiting Football Talk VII

The bold part is a bit much I think. She just played a grueling OT game and was trying to get off the court to her locker room when a much larger fan running faster collided with her, it hurt regardless of what other people think.

Calling her pathetic when all she did was respond how most people would is a bit much. She didn't make a big deal of it, fell down, got helped up and probably recovered once in her locker room. The media is making more of it because of her name and the clicks it will generate.
It’s only a bit much unless she actually did all I said. You obviously don’t think she did.

The bold part is a bit much I think. She just played a grueling OT game and was trying to get off the court to her locker room when a much larger fan running faster collided with her, it hurt regardless of what other people think.

Calling her pathetic when all she did was respond how most people would is a bit much. She didn't make a big deal of it, fell down, got helped up and probably recovered once in her locker room. The media is making more of it because of her name and the clicks it will generate.
Come on man..She acted like she just got blindsided by JP at a dead run...it's f'n ridiculous...and she was making a big deal out of it, flopping around like a f'n fish on the boat and then acting like she needed a stretcher to get back to the LR...ridiculous.

Not sure what you're getting at.

View attachment 612933
Big girl wasn't an opponent. People in here are treating her reaction like she just took light contact after driving in the paint. And it's not remotely the same. She got hit by a trespasser. She wasn't gonna get up and shoot two.

There are a dozen reasons she could have over reacted there. Who cares? None of them are relevant. It's not as if she asked ole chungus to run out there on the court and hit her.
Flopping isnt only related to sports, even though that may be where it's mostly known from.

It's a pretty standard term used in a lot of different scenarios outside of an actual sports event. Even though that girl wasn't technically an opponent, they interacted in a physical manner and there was a possible flop involved.

There are different reasons to care if she was actually flopping or not. One, it could potentially change the rules. That may not be a bad thing, but it's definitely worth discussion.

Come on man..She acted like she just got blindsided by JP at a dead run...it's f'n ridiculous...and she was making a big deal out of it, flopping around like a f'n fish on the boat and then acting like she needed a stretcher to get back to the LR...ridiculous.
Thank you. Obviously there’s some that want to protect the “girl.”

Some think it’s just what a girl does.

Some don’t want to discuss because it’s a girl.

Or...hear me out...don't give the defense the ball when they didn't recover the fumble..just like EVERYWHERE else on the f'n field.
Why give it to the offense? A fumble is a loose ball and anyone has the right to it.

Why give the defense 2 points when the QB steps out of the back of his own endzone? The defense didn’t tackle him. The defense doesn’t get points for the QB stepping out of bounds anywhere else on the field.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
But on the 2 yard line?
They still have to try and get it on the endzone...and that is not an automatic thing.

Look...If you are going to have it this way, then if the ball is intercepted or fumbled and scooped and the defense doesn't get out of the end zone, then it should be a freaking safety....See...now that Enki excuse don't carry so much water when you look at it that way does it?

Change the rules on that and then we can agree.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Flopping isnt only related to sports, even though that may be where it's mostly known from.

It's a pretty standard term used in a lot of different scenarios outside of an actual sports event. Even though that girl wasn't technically an opponent, they interacted in a physical manner and there was a possible flop involved.

There are different reasons to care of she was actually flopping or not. One, it could potentially change the rules. That may not be a bad thing, but it's definitely worth discussion.
It was silly to start quoting the dictionary. Everyone gets the idea of what “flopping” outside of a strict game context is referring to. There was no miscommunication to be clarified.

As my wife tells me all the time…. She is a girl.

Why give it to the offense? A fumble is a loose ball and anyone has the right to it.

Why give the defense 2 points when the QB steps out of the back of his own endzone? The defense didn’t tackle him. The defense doesn’t get points for the QB stepping out of bounds anywhere else on the field.
If the ball is fumbled out of bounds...the offense retains possession...keep up.

If Nico is still playing at Tennessee his SR year...then he probably ain't what we think he is.

I don't agree, with NIL I don't think we'll see as many Junior QBs rushing to enter the draft.

Last year 2 of the 3 got hurt playing on bad teams. And this year we're seeing lots of draft eligible QBs return to play another season.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
I don't agree, with NIL I don't think we'll see as many Junior QBs rushing to enter the draft.

Last year 2 of the 3 got hurt playing on bad teams. And this year we're seeing lots of draft eligible QBs return to play another season.
Once again...IF Nico IS what we think he IS...then he will not be at Tennessee as a SR.

Top 5 QBs are PowerBall-MegaMillions winners...

VN Store

Back