Recruiting Football Talk VII

Truly hoping the Bama hire is Dabo.

DeBoer would actually be a really good hire.

Dabo is on the down turn.
DeBoer has been great but he's only shown it with one QB he's worked with for a long time.

Dabo has declined but he would be able to have a more talented roster at Bama. He puts together a great class every couple years at Clemson which he built up. At Bama that would naturally happen every year.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Cadillac leaving Auburn is a huge red flag and fans love him. I know some Auburn donors and they wanted Cadillac to take the head coach role for a few years to see what he could do.
Sort of like when tee left here. I’d have much rather hired tee than the gump. But now we have Heupel.

Freeze will be fine at Auburn.

Probably knows freeze is going to tank the program when he gets caught cheating and wants to get out while his name is still clean.
Get caught cheating? You can pay players and orchestrate a massive reconnaissance mission to steal signals across multiple leagues and win titles without more than a few game suspension.

DeBoer has been great but he's only shown it with one QB he's worked with for a long time.

Dabo has declined but he would be able to have a more talented roster at Bama. He puts together a great class every couple years at Clemson which he built up. At Bama that would naturally happen every year.
It's not correct to say "naturally." The present situation at Bama is the result of a lot of rigging by commission and omission.

It's not correct to say "naturally." The present situation at Bama is the result of a lot of rigging by commission and omission.
The talent will keep coming until the play falls off. Saban was there all of these recruits whole life so the only thing they know is a dominant Bama.

Last edited:
What has never been investigated is how Georgia got Mims. I want to know that story, because I promise, infractions were committed.
Him and Washington... Wait they both won 2 NCs right? Which means UGA has won an NC since 1980 still...

VN Store

Back