Recruiting Football Talk VII

None that I know of.
R.3a409868c2dace3de5d0ab2aa2fdfe08

While I understand what your saying about kids but if they are 18 they are adults and the players wanting nil, they opened the door to receive criticism
They CHOSE to come. That's what separates CFB players from NFL and why fans should hold a different level of understanding for them.

They've chosen to be Vols and be a part of the family.

Players have also received compensation forever, so that's a non-factor.

Reactions: KptVFL
I disliked him as much as anyone in college..........but he is now a Titan and I support him 100%. I think he's gonna be a really good QB.

but, he needs to keep his mouth shut.
That was absolutely a stupid thing for Levis to say. 😂 All my Titan-fan buddies on here just about had me willing to overlook ownership and warm up to the team, and now the QB has to attack Vols fans. I'm pretty sure he was baited by the Titans press pool, but that bothers me even more. Feels like it's the cliquish thing to do. WTH is wrong with people?

Levis is an assclown, but this was taken way out of context

Yeah the full quote reads very differently (he even said he couldn't talk much bc he lost lol) but he made a rookie mistake and gave the media what they wanted. Now that what he's said has been pared down to that it's going to stay in everyone's head that way.

I was honestly surprised when I read an article that gave the full response because it's so different than the tweeted part. The part that's being tweeted makes it sound like Levis is calling us out but he wasn't.

Major want

VN Store

Back