Recruiting Football Talk VII

That downpour in 2017 in Neyland for football right? They did beat us in Omaha last year.

I can't remember the last time they beat us in basketball. I remember we had a close game with them in Baton Rouge when Grant was here and got shafted by the LSU-homer ref. I think that was the last.

Reactions: SoilVol
ThEy DoNt PlAy In ThE sEc is a stupid excuse. Did they play well in their conference? Reward them. Don't reward a below mediocre SEC team just because they play in the SEC
Get so tired of hearing that . The SEC excuse from people, as you just stated earlier if a team can't be at least .500 in conference play they should stay home.

ThEy DoNt PlAy In ThE sEc is a stupid excuse. Did they play well in their conference? Reward them. Don't reward a below mediocre SEC team just because they play in the SEC
Ok…you’ve been debating a lot lately. Not worth it. You take the 64 best teams regardless of conference. I mean, LSU probably showed better than UF and Vandy. Someone is getting in.

Get so tired of hearing that . The SEC excuse from people, as you just stated earlier if a team can't be at least .500 in conference play they should stay home.
Or…if they are better but in a great conference. Goes both ways. Why punish a team in an Uber competitive conference. Unbalanced schedules. I’m anti any other SEC school in anything but can acknowledge that baseball is brutal. Not sure how common sense doesn’t prevail.

Or…if they are better but in a great conference. Goes both ways. Why punish a team in an Uber competitive conference. Unbalanced schedules. I’m anti any other SEC school in anything but can acknowledge that baseball is brutal. Not sure how common sense doesn’t prevail.
Florida shouldn't even be considered or Alabama.

Florida 1 game over .500 overall forget the 13-17 conference record. They lost some to some bad teams in mid week games.

I hope Danny White just slides a signed blank check over to TV when they start contract negotiations 😎
Hope he continues to be very well compensated within the market. With players getting paid, it'd be surprising to see all salaries not decrease though.

The average MLB coach (franchises that earn 100x what the top college programs do) makes a few million a year, while the rosters make a few hundred million.

The reckoning is on its way it appears. What coaches are paid may come far more in line with the revenues they're a part of. Same argument why WNBA players make far less than NBA players do.

VN Store

Back