Recruiting Football Talk VII

Great Shortstop but hits a buck fifty.
He'll get the best development in college baseball this off-season. :cool: Then we'll see.

In the meantime, he flat dominated the bottom of the ninth last night.

And the idea that none of knew anything about Antigua or any of the young players before Bruh supposedly "I told ya" is ridiculous and says more than bruh suspects about... bruh.

He'll get the best development in college baseball this off-season. :cool: Then we'll see.

And the idea that none of knew anything about Antigua or any of the young players before Bruh supposedly "I told ya" is ridiculous and says more than bruh suspects about... bruh.
Didn't I just say he was a great Shortstop?

His hitting is what kept him off the field when healthy, his defense will be more valuable anyway next season than his batting average.

More concerned with the individuals who replace Burke, Moore, Amick, Dreiling who is a draft eligible Sophomore.

Lots of Homeruns to replace.

BTW Ozzie Smith didn't set the world on fire from batters box but saved many runs and hits from shortstop position with his defensive Wizardry.

His hitting is what kept him off the field when healthy, his defense will be more valuable anyway next season than his batting average.

More concerned with the individuals who replace Burke, Moore, Amick, Dreiling who is a draft eligible Sophomore.

BTW Ozzie Smith didn't set the world on fire from batters box but saved many runs and hits from shortstop position with his defensive Wizardry.
furcal, blauser, lemke

You did say that! I wasn't arguing with you. I was agreeing. Sorry if that was unclear.

In Tony we trust. Every time he speaks after one of these games, he sounds to me like is speaking to players he soon be recruiting. He's very smart.

You did say that! I wasn't arguing with you. I was agreeing. Sorry if that was unclear.

In Tony we trust. Every time he speaks after one of these games, he sounds to me like is speaking to players he soon be recruiting. He's very smart.
All good .. hopefully Tennessee beats @Weezer favorite school today.

Reactions: Orange.
They were not just calling his name, that was his cover story for the madagan, he is not going to let you in. He was protecting his player whatever was said. The statement "he is our guy" tells me all I need to know.
There's a history.

They did that crap to Vandy in 2021. Back in the late 80s too. And those are just the well documented situations that blew up into major news stories and weren't swept under the rug by the GOB network down there.

Ole Miss just 2 weeks ago...Miss Valley St last year.

Not saying it necessarily happened last night...but no one would be shocked, sadly. That state has a recurring theme over time.

Guy's gonna be hitting .350 and dropping nuclear bombs over fences everywhere by next season.

Aka y'know he finally gets one of those juiced bats saved only for starters...😅

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back