Recruiting Football Talk VII

If that was it, I agree, every cop there who corroborated the story should also be fired. Send a clear message that a badge doesn't prevent you from following the rules.

As for body cameras, they claim they have to be able to switch them off so they can go to the bathroom. Ummm make It removable?
This kind of stuff happens everyday. I wish there were push back for everyman every time this stuff happens with the body cams "not on" or "can't find" or "must have recorded over it." Judges just refuse to ding them for it.

Interesting how are strategy changed with who we pitched based on competition. Wonder if Tony thought he could steal one yesterday with mid-week arms? I’ll be interested if he throws Beam against UK tomorrow.
He is going with the standard rotation. Beam tomorrow then Seacrest. Doing this to keep everyone on their same cadence for next weekend.

Why do they even turn them off
I’d want to know that what I did was recorded so I couldn’t get in trouble

It's become a requirement only recently in many districts because of all of the known injustices the last decade.

Why don't they all comply? Because there's still plenty of DV sketch folks that have nothing better to do than cosplay as power wielders.

VN Store

Back