Recruiting Football Talk VII

I don't understand why you start the tournament with guys you haven't thrown much all year if you start the loser bracket with your normal Friday starters Stamos and Causey.

It would have made more sense to throw a different guy if that was your strategy.

I don't really care at this point, but i don't understand it.

In the time of NIL, don't posts like this garner a payment from the university?

Isn't this a way around the schools paying? Because the athlete should earn money from the use of their Name, Image, and Likeness. So if the school uses an athlete in promotional material they have to pay the player for it right?

Or do they just pay Spyre for the athlete's services, who then pays the athlete? Is this well understood already? That's how it would work for a business but I never thought about it in terms of the school itself.
Probably in the terms of the scholarship agreement.

2U49.gif
Nice Gif of Zack Edey

What was Blake even thinking?
i think it's safe to say, he wasn't.

but got another in the 4th, 2-1 top of the 5th good guys. Causey looking pretty good so far. bats aren't overly hot, but we've been lively.

i think the one thing we do suck at this year, and i don't know our season stats on this, is stolen bases allowed. mercy....we're not good at throwing guys out.

Reactions: tnvols72

This appears to show the entire interaction between the cop and Scottie Scheffler.

And unless I'm missing something here, the cop and all the corroborating witness cops should be fired.

One of these days the technology will be so advanced we can have body cams that can't simply be switched off. Crazy I know...

This appears to show the entire interaction between the cop and Scottie Scheffler.

And unless I'm missing something here, the cop and all the corroborating witness cops should be fired.

One of these days the technology will be so advanced we can have body cams that can't simply be switched off. Crazy I know...

Good luck he didn't flick a booger at him.......... Cause by the reaction to that incident he would have been charged with attempted murder.

Reactions: screenthis

Why do they even turn them off
I’d want to know that what I did was recorded so I couldn’t get in trouble

VN Store

Back