Recruiting Football Talk VII

I think we need a moran special OPS Volunteer to leave bottles of vodka all around the TU facility and Sark's office.
Can you confirm that his alcohol of choice is vodka?
Need to know for sure before the barrage begins.

*I don’t find tempting an alcoholic as funny at all.
However torpedoing the longhorns is hilarious. Maybe we could substitute non-alcoholic drinks and drive him crazy 🤪

My sister and I got an Atari 2600 one year for Christmas but the only two games we ever had were the two that came with it. Pacman and combat. Not much in life more exciting than playing combat by yourself because your sister dOesNt LiKe iT. Iykyk
No Frogger??? I was born in ‘85 but have older siblings.

Reactions: hooperj75
So we basically get shut out from the SEC awards. That makes sense. We beat UK and their coach but he makes SECCOTY. Makes sense. Being a TN fan you just get used to being disrespected.
This is where BoT would jump in and say its ridiculous to think there is a concerted effort to undermine TN athletics from
the NCAA and SEC.

😀👍🏻

In the 50’s and 60’s GT was as good as any SEC program, if not better. They left because of a dispute with Alabama and their cheating ways. When UT played GT in Atlanta in 1956 they were the TOP TWO TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY. They are a real academic school but to compare them in football to Vandy and Sewanee is ludicrous and totally ignorant of SEC history.
Not to mention they won a natty in football in ‘90 I believe. They’ve had some good teams lately and went to the Orange Bowl against Miss State when Dak was the MSU QB. You’d think they would have a better program considering the geography and conference they’re in now.

Reactions: JacketVol
52c7e92d-mahi-mahi-fish.jpg

20-facts-about-wahoo-1689146144.jpg

1000017214.jpg

Nope. Ate 'em as a kid but can't stand them now.
Dang it, I knew I should’ve put that in blue font for those of you can’t understand sarcasm 😒.

I like fish if it’s cooked right and not that minced crap that none of us even understand what it’s even made of and we don’t even want to know. Sorta like chicken nuggets. I know what they’re made of and there’s not a dang one of you that wants to know. 🤮

VN Store

Back