Recruiting Football Talk VII

You’re a cowboys fan right?

Nantz and Romo are good. Tirico is good. Aikman would be better on non-cowboys games. Joe buck is meh. Collinsworth is one of the worst. Imo
Aikman has gone out of his way many times not to show favoritism to the Cowboys...almost going completely the other direction.

Is it worse than the Stardust they had a few years ago?
Idk, thankfully I dodged that bullet.

It tastes like carbonated raspberry perfume. It's not bad enough to say everyone will hate it, but it tastes nothing like a cola. Like Cherry Coke still has the coke flavor, with cherry on top. . . this doesn't have any coke flavor to me.

Reactions: Glitch and COOKEVOL
Spurs fans seeing their Champions League chance disappear but also knowing they just probably stopped their biggest rivals from a league title:

View attachment 640723
My retired dad is trying to get into European soccer. I was trying to explain to him the situation yesterday. I can’t come up with a plausible analogy in American sports.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
My retired dad is trying to get into European soccer. I was trying to explain to him the situation yesterday. I can’t come up with a plausible analogy in American sports.
College football should have 1 super league. Any team can be relegated or promotoed based on the previous season and the 1st half of the current season.

*also just unlocked a new autocorrect from Sally - promotoed.

VN Store

Back