Recruiting Football Talk VII

This game will be insane. Even enemy teams want to see Tennessee’s offense. Hope it delivers.

Lot of go route options I’m sure. Will be interested to see if EA actually spread our WRs all the way to the sideline. If so, I’m quick slanting my opponent to death with Squirrel in the slot, may even sub Bru to slot and eat on the slants. Gosh I miss this video game, haven’t been into games since they stop making CFB. I hope they do the college basketball game again as well, I use to enjoy recruiting and watch my entire signing class go one and done.

Give me the 6’6 poly gunslinger over any QB on this list. No way Nico is that low come seasons end, but at least they are projecting him to be the top true Sophomore QB.

Edit: he did make up for his placement with this analysis

View attachment 640718
I thought the paragraph was about Cam Ward for a second. I was like, you don't really need to practice that name, even Kesling could handle that one.

Reactions: Orange. and Glitch

This game will be insane. Even enemy teams want to see Tennessee’s offense. Hope it delivers.

If you play as Michigan or SCAR does the game send you the other teams calls before you have to make yours?

If you play as Bama do you have an penalty override button that builds in the effect of your OL holding every down?

Last edited:
How high should they be? Or do you mean because they are hiking not snake boots? Or both?
You said that they didn’t cover your ankles. Mostly strikes are lower leg-ankle. I would want at least mid-upper shin. Especially if you have an area with copperheads.
14-18” high boots.

The other poster was correct. Most bites occur because someone is aggravating the snake.

Of course if you really want protection, get the snake proof chaps.

turtleskin-snakearmor-to_722-0.jpg

😂 I think the chaps protect you because the snakes are laughing so hard that they can’t bute! 😂

The first part is a serious answer. The chaps are a real option but probably overkill. 😳

Jackie our GSD out there saving lives. 😂

She found three small kittens, apparently abandoned by their mother, hidden under an empty box top in a back corner of an out-building here (an old art studio.) Not sure that they'd have made it with no food, no mom, and the would outside that building a lil treacherous to say the least.

Jackie got into the building and gave them absolute hell for sport, barking at them, but she didn't hurt them. She loved it. When she did it again last night, we had to see what she had cornered in there, and found these cuties, now safely tucked away in a comfy cat carrier with some milk. Wifey found homes for two last night. Trying to find someone to take the third today.
View attachment 640582
Wifey said Jackie was like Lassie letting her family know that little Timmy had fallen down the well. 😂
🧡🧡🧡

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
When Zook took over for Spurrier, I thought the same thing for most of his first season. 🤬 Didn’t have Google available to set me straight.
these coaches come and go so much, it is difficult to keep em straight. much less our old craniums on something 33 years ago..lol

VN Store

Back